Andrew Smith287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
Chemist with a Bachelor of Science with a minor in Biology and educated in several areas of advanced mathematics. 4 years of educational labwork in various areas of Chemistry, Biology, Physical Sciences, and Physics. Well acquainted with both physical labor and work with electronic devices. Courteous young professional seeking job opportunities and work experience.
Field Worker, Bogisich-Pouros. South Pat, Wisconsin
Sep. 2017 – Oct. 2017
- Trimming, watering, cleaning and weeding, fertilizing, and turning over of flower beds.
- Watering and fertilizing orchards and greenhouses.
- Cleaning and organizing tool shed and barn.
Delivery/Sanitation Technician, Considine LLC. Collierhaven, North Carolina
Jan. 2017 – Jun. 2017
- Pick-up and delivery of customers, vehicles, auto-parts, and tires.
- Unloaded truck for warehouse and verified warehouse inventory.
- Cleaned/organized the shop area, tire warehouse, and parts room.
- Changing, rotating, and balancing wheels
- Taking out trash, emptying oil buckets, collecting scrap metal, and mopping all areas of the workplace.
Assistant Technician, MacGyver, Kessler and Langosh. Emmanuelfort, Rhode Island
Apr. 2010 – Nov. 2014
- Would work for my father's automotive repair facility during the summers.
- Clean and organize work areas
- Sort and organize car parts, fluids, and tools.
- Washing and cleaning the interior of vehicles.
- Change oil and other engine fluids
- Rotate and balance tires.
- Assist in minor repairs.
West Considine College, Aubreyland, Missouri
Bachelor of Science, Chemistry, Mar. 2017
The Wilderman, Jintown, Oklahoma
Associate of Science, Chemistry, Nov. 2015
Not in love with this template? Browse our full library of resume templates
More Job Descriptions for :
- Harvest raspberries.
- Set up and bring down giant tents were raspberries are in.
- General labor around a farm.
- Maintain campsites or recreational areas
- count trays
- pick the produce depending on what it was
- fixed up the trays for the workers
- had given and replaced the water
- Plant sweet potatoes at the beginning of the season.
- Harvest potatoes at the end of the season.
- Seasonal work only.
- Keep areas neat while working and return items to correct locations following demonstrations.Arrange for storage facilities when required.
- Plan environmental restoration projects, using biological databases, and environmental strategies.
- Maintain campsites or recreational areas.
- counted and placed grape trays
- picked mature produce
- Oversee all project activities and be the main contact point for the donor and the field staff
- Ensure project activities comply with the policies and regulations of the donor organization.
- Lead and motivate the project team and monitor project activities and project expenditure and coordinate work with consultants and volunteers in the project
- Ensures close collaboration and coordination with cooperating partners to guarantee smooth implementation of activities and achievement of results.