More Job Descriptions for controls technician Resumes
senior controls technician/field engineer
- Responsible the for estimation, design, integration and networking for various proprietary and open protocols utilizing Niagara 4 to create a seamless building automation infrastructure.
- Proficient in the protocols: BACnet, LON, MODBUS, ASD, Microsmart, Trane Comm4/Comm5, P1, Alerton TUX
- Advanced level networking design and troubleshooting skills including Ethernet, RS485, and RS232
- HTML5 web and user-interface design
- Create and maintain databases in Niagara 4 including: device point lists, user accounts, permissions, alarming, trending
- Write and compile custom building automation programs for mechanical devices such as: AHU’s, Terminal Units, Chiller/Boiler Plants, DX Units, Heat Pumps, ERU’s
- Train and support entire Field Level technician staff
senior controls technician
- Program, build and configure software that is used in the control systems using defined engineering processes and procedures to provide functional and reliable controls systems that support the needs of the facility
- Build, design and install stand alone panels and enclosures for specific purposes.
- Perform test and integration activities for the software and hardware systems deployed in the facility to provide functional and reliable control systems.
- Provide operational support by trouble shooting, diagnosing and solving problems with the installed control systems in the facility
- Plan, schedule and deliver work programs related to the upkeep and maintenance of controls systems activities across the accelerator and beamlines to reduce downtime related to control systems.
- Participate and provide technical support on projects related to control systems to ensure timely delivery that meet expectations.
- Assist in the design, development and implementation activities related to controls systems used on the accelerator and beamlines
controls technician/sales engineer
- Responsible the for estimation, integration and networking for various proprietary and open protocols utilizing Niagara AX
- Advanced level networking and troubleshooting skills including Ethernet, RS485, and RS232
- Create and maintain databases in Niagara AX including: device point lists, user accounts, permissions, alarming, trending
- Write and compile custom building automation programs for mechanical equipment devices
- Established building automation parameters for HVAC equipment in commercial facilities
- Prepared estimates and propose revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with facility directors, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors
- “Light” mechanical field work with various types of HVAC equipment