More Job Descriptions for change manager Resumes
change manager (tg1)
- To send updated CRF to the members requesting for change.
- Analysis of CRF and accurately assess the Urgency, Risk amd Impact of change by consulting with Change Requester. Providing justification for the emergency changes.
- Chair CAB (Change Advisory Board) meeting weekly and get timely approval for all the CR’s in the CAB.
- Raise the change and get it approved by change grid.
- Confirming CAB Approval and notifying Change Requester to proceed with change.
- Report the final outcome of the change back to the Change Requester within 24 hours after the scheduled implementation time.
- Keep records of all the changes with status of the change.
senior change manager
- Provide change management assessment, create the strategy and apply structured methodology and lead change management activiti
- To ensure the change management process is followed and that change records are updated post implementation to accurately reflect actions taken as well as the success or failure of the change.
- Chaired CAB meeting and coordinate change activities across users and CAB members, decision makers, and other stakeholders involved with the change process with the client.
- Involved in process for Global Maintenance Break changes.
- Monitor change processes in real time and prioritize changes based on client objective.
- Ensuring positive customer experience by proactively managing and growing customer relationships.
- Support both incident and Problem Management teams effectively and ensure that the team KPI/KRA’s are achieved.
- Team up with all internal stake holders, CS teams, project teams and Product teams to present the product and project progress.
- Provided risk analysis on major implementations and “pushed back” when risk levels were exceeded during CAB meetings.
- Acting as first point of contact for customer training, data conversion, setup/configuration, and problem solving.
- Provides input into the department’s Strategy, Planning and KPI reporting
- Oversaw, monitored, and measured OCM plan execution and effectiveness of transformation projects. Managed work-plan activities, reporting status, and assisting business unit-designated change resources to stay on plan. Provided analytics on transformation change management status for management consideration. Communicated program status, performance, milestones, dependencies and issues.
- Maintaining change management process according to ISO 27001 including:
- Post and Administer the Forward Schedule of Changes on the web.
- Ensures that open cases are closed in timely manner.
- Keep the change calender updated with the upcoming changes.
- Process changes through its lifecycle as per ITIL framework.
- Host the TAB (Technical Advisory Board), CAB (Change Advisory Board), eCAB (Emergency CAB), PIR (Post Implementation Review) meetings.
- Prepare reports like TAB agenda, CAB agenda, FSC, PIR etc.
- Interacting with respective delivery teams for planning and scheduling the changes.
- Prepare compliance reports.
- Prepare trending reports month on month.
- Weekly/Monthly interaction with Account Service Manager and Service Operations Manager to review and improve the process.