- Interact with the youth to assist them in gaining insight, defining goals, and planning action to achieve effective personal, social, educational, and vocational development and adjustment.
- Interviewing and hiring Youth Leaders for weekly groups with children during the synagogue service.
- Creating weekly programs for the Youth Leaders to follow.
- Ensuring that Leaders are available to come to work and that they perform their job properly.
- Creating an inviting and fun atmosphere for kids to look forward to.
- Filling out payroll forms.
- Oversaw the youth program at the church.
- Implemented new strategies for the growth of the youth group.
- Was on the church board and learned to budget and delegate.
- Led youth outreach and grew the youth group
- Choosing appropriate material to be taught.
- Organizing a yearly schedule of all children’s activities.
- Recruiting and overseeing a large group of volunteers.
- Overseeing a large group of children
- Purchasing all necessary materials needed for activities.
- Prepare and deliver sermons to middle school and high school students for weekly programming
- Emcee Sunday worship services, delivering announcements of future events and updating the congregation on current church news
- Write monthly articles for church newsletter
- Plan and prepare events for fellowship
- Mentor students in living a fulfilling life
- Lead mission trip
- Organized and led weekly meetings for local youth each year
- Mentored and discipled middle and high school students
- Recruited and trained adult volunteer leaders in working with and leading youth
- Worked closely with other church staff to create vision for the church
- Organized and led mission trips and retreats for youth and church
- Assisted in leading the church during pastor transitions
- Worked toward ministry partnerships
- Daily budgeting
- Training, Leading & encouraging team leaders
- Structuring activities
- weekly budget and activities reporting
- Plan and execute programs and activities to engage community involvement.
- Recruit, interview, and hire staff.
- Recruit and clear all volunteers before they are allowed to work.
- Reach out, establish and maintain relationships with other churches, community organizations, parents, and the youth involved with the program.
- Direct activities of professional and technical staff members and volunteers.
- Plan and administer budgets for programs, equipment and support services.