- Assemble perforating guns and tool strings under the supervision of the Wireline Supervisor in various field locations
- Involved in the preparation of the unit and calibration of equipment
- Rig up and rig down Wireline equipment and pressure control equipment under the supervision of the Wireline Supervisor
- Redress tools in the shop and the in the field
- Ensuring compliance with all regulations applicable to Wireline explosives operations
- Complete all job related paperwork, drivers logs, and vehicle inspection reports
- Assist the Wireline Supervisor in the troubleshooting of tool, equipment, and truck problems
senior wireline operator
- Assisted in the Rig up and Rig down of Wireline Trucks and equipment in a safe and efficient manner
- Maintained accurate inventories of detonators, explosives and also ordered necessary supplies to perform our duties on location
- Identified Hazards both on and off wellsite and brought that information to oilfield personnel during daily safety meetings
- Consistently assembled tool strings and checked those tools with proper devices which ensured the function of those tools
- Test oil and gas wells for pressure, salinity, flow rate and other production factors
- Effectively communicate with the job/shift supervisor and other crew members to ensure job efficiency and completion with safety
- Assist in rig up and rig out of all testing equipment while using proper lifting techniques
- lead crew and was a crew leader
- Assist in rigging up and rigging down wireline equipment
- Assist in perforating gun, setting tool assembly, service and make up
- Assist in tool string make up for open and cased hope operations
- Maintain and clean wireline equipment
wireline senior operator/operations administrative assistant
- Plan, organize, or direct activities concerned with the delivery of or maintenance of wireline tools and equipment.
- Schedule equipment logistics in logical steps and budget time required to meet equipment arrival deadlines to job sites.
- Confer with supervisory personnel, client reps, contractors, or upper management to discuss and resolve matters, such as work procedures, client complaints, or equipment issues.
- Take actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather, or emergencies at job sites.
- Obtain all necessary permits and licenses while on job sites.
- Direct and supervise operators.
- Prepare explosives and wireline gun for perforation of oil well.
- Cleaned and disposed wireline hazardous material after completion
- Worked in crews of up to five people to complete jobs
- Obtained CDL for transportation of oilfield trucks
- Drove, cleaned and maintained all equipment used including trucks