- Install and configure users with VPN access & remote access experience with System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM). Patching updates/ Application Inventory/ deploying software etc.
- Ability to develop and deliver in depth and technical training to other engineers.
- Maintain strong working knowledge of pre-release products and take ownership for product improvement in key product areas.
- Consistently create technical articles and share best practices with team members.
- Proficient in troubleshooting SCCM dependent features in an Enterprise environment.
- Hands on Experience with VM creation and troubleshooting basic VM related issues.
- Basic Knowledge of Windows Azure AD/ Intune managed device troubleshooting.
- Collaborate on cross-team and cross-product technical issues by working with resources from other groups as needed to resolve user issues.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis (RCA) of Incidents to determine the issue with infrastructure or service.
- Hands on troubleshooting related to Active Directory issues, user account and security groups.
- Troubleshooting client connectivity and package installation issues by analysis of logs.
- Built and installed Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 (Standard and Data Center Editions) and 2008 R2, deployment of both physical and virtual servers (VMware), Windows server administration and support in an enterprise environment.
- Installed, Configured and Troubleshooted VMware ESX 5.5/5.1/5.0/4.1/4.0, vSphere 5.5/5.1/5.0/4.0, Virtual Center 5.5/5.1/5.0/4.1/4.0 servers.
- Administered user accounts, domain accounts, administrative rights, security, and distribution groups within Active Directory.
- Created snapshots for the VM’s and created new folders, data centers, clusters, and resource pools in the VC.
- Cloned and deployed VM’s to Template and Templates to VM’s, vMotion, Storage vMotion.
- Participated in Weekly Status meetings and created weekly status reports
- Experienced over 2.5 years in implementing, support of technologies in information technology field.Working and Deployed with upgraded Microsoft Exchange 2013 to Office 365 Environment.
- Working on Wired Tool.
- Configuring a managing DNS, DHCP, web servers and other Active Directory Services.
- Troubleshooting Experience with Outlook, Exchange server.
- Migrating from Physical Server to Virtual Server.
- Environment: Office 365, IMAP, Windows server 2008/2012 servers, Microsoft Exchange Server 2007/2010/2013, Active Directory, DNS, Outlook Anywhere and Skype for Business, VMware.
- Maintained organization of new and removed Active Directory users created by Exchange.