- HAND CLEAN WINDOWS BY APPLYING A SAFE, NON-TOXIC, BIODEGRADABLE SOLUTION, A SCRAPER/RAZOR AND SQUEEGEE.
- Responsible for moving ladder, bucket, and tools to each new window.
- Cleaned the lower-level windows, and the ones easiest to get to, unless they were larger than the norm.
- Double-checked all previous work to ensure water had dried without leaving any mark; would reclean windows if not properly done first time through.
- Refilled buckets, thoroughly cleaned sponges, and took care of tools as needed.
- Met with clients to ensure satisfaction with project; also searched for prospective new clients for further employment.
window cleaner / pressure cleaner
- Inspect and prepare equipment for safe operation.
- Perform duties as assigned by supervision.
- Clean and detail interior, exterior window, door and mirror glass ensuring the highest quality window cleaning service available.
- Maintain honest, professional, ethical and moral commitment to customers.
- Display courtesy and positive attitude with customers at all times.
- Ensure the use of the pressure cleaning equipment and its operation is employed in a safe and productive manner as well as the intended use of all cleaning chemicals and additives.
- Get work orders for the customers from that day
- Drive to each customers location, make sure the windows look great.
- Have each client sign and pay when the job is finished
- Clean out truck when arriving to the warehouse
- level 1 IRATA
- 1 1/2 years window cleaning experience
- competent in rigging and rope protection safety
- basic trade skills eg anchor testing, pressure cleaning, painting
- water fed pole cleaning experience
- builders/initial clean experience
- Cleaned and maintained windows
- Purchased supplies and tracked inventory
- Provided courteous customer service
- Gained time management and organizational experience while learning to complete a highly variable day-to-day schedule
- Helping setup business
- Working on tight and demanding deadlines
- Planned daily routes to maximise business efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Responsible for keeping payment records and the completion of customer reports
- Standing for long periods, required to work at different heights and working long hours
- Responsible for regular maintenance of equipment
- Contacted clients to arrange dates for work via phone
- Residential and Commercial window cleaning.
- Provided excellent customer service by washing windows commercial and residential, pressure washing and gutter cleaning.
- Assisted in team oriented projects, handled cash and invoices for company.
- Maintaining Occupational Health and Safety standards
- Cleaning high rise building windows
- Pesticide application before cleaning windows
- Consulting with site mangers and other personnel
- Managing small teams
- Setting up, using and supervising the use of heavy machinery
- Managing the use of Building Maintenance Unit (BMU)
- Attending relevant courses to ensure up to date work standards and practices