287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
Candidate with Associate Degree (AAS) and 5+ years in private child care situation seeks a position in a public day care/pre-school program. Adept at creating and incorporating lessons through song, art and physical play while developing both gross and fine motor skills. Possesses enthusiasm and passion for children and their unique learning/social needs. Excellent communications skills, creative drive, patience, and humor. Adept at employing tablet technology in the development of basic skills necessary for future success in kindergarten and beyond.
Wellness Coordinator, Beer LLC. New Sandyview, New York
Jan. 2019 – Present
- Plan, direct, or coordinate the activities of workers in branches, offices, or departments of establishments, such as branch banks, brokerage firms, risk and insurance departments, or credit departments.
- Review collection reports to determine the status of collections and the amounts of outstanding balances.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate risk and insurance programs of establishments to control risks and losses.
- Recruit staff members and oversee training programs.
- Direct or coordinate an organization’s financial or budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, or increase efficiency.
Asistant Teacher, Orn, Marvin and Witting. Abemouth, Mississippi
Dec. 2017 – Apr. 2018
- Maintain a safe play environment.
- Dress children and change diapers.
- Observe and monitor children’s play activities.
- Communicate with children’s parents or guardians about daily activities, behaviors, and related issues.
- Sanitize toys and play equipment.
- Care for children in institutional setting, such as group homes, nursery schools, private businesses, or schools for the handicapped.
- Keep records on individual children, including daily observations and information about activities, meals served, and medications administered.
- Assist in preparing food and serving meals and refreshments to children.
- Identify signs of emotional or developmental problems in children and bring them to parents’ or guardians’ attention.
- Help children with homework and school work.
- Read to children and teach them simple painting, drawing, handicrafts, and songs.
Romaguera University, South Audrychester, Maine
Associate of Arts, Elementry Education, Jun. 2019
South Weimann Institute, Pollichfort, Michigan
High School Diploma, General Study, Sep. 2017
- Upkeep information for patient charts
- Communicate between patients and therapist/esthetician
- Handle cash register and making change
- Enforce policies and rules governing the inmate population
- Managing a group of customers to assure all appropriate wellness checks and appointments are completed annually
- Assist customers in scheduling visits with providers and nurses
- Appropriately acknowledge the receipt of all grievance/appeals
- Compose written correspondence to members in accordance to plan policy and CMS
- Maintain a positive and professional relationship with plan staff, providers, members, and regulators.
- Assist members in the design of self-management and care management practices
- Provide recommendations of new wellness programs to support plan growth and health/wellness of plan participants
- Cultivated trust between The Joint Chiropractic and customers by creating a safe and friendly environment.
- Maintained a high conversion rate percentage on my sales.
- Handled the clinics’ cash payments and made weekly deposits.
- Inventory for office supplies
- Trained new- hires
- Learned how to use Atlas software as well as Advantage.
- Assisted in Spanish translation for non English speakers.
- Coordinate with volunteers who applies for volunteering work at IMC.
- Coordinate schedules and activities for community and corporate programs.
- Receives requests for community outreach programs from many institutions.
- Coordinate with all the necessary departments for the outreach programs.
- Handling the smoking cessation clinic as its a part of the wellness projects.
- Performs administrative duties for corporate and community wellness services.
- Writing meeting minutes for the wellness center and the PFE Committee.