wedding planner, salesmen
- Event planning, design and production while managing all project delivery elements within time limits.
- Liaise with clients to identify their needs and to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Conduct market research, gather information and negotiate contracts prior to closing any deals.
- Provide feedback and periodic reports to owners.
- Propose ideas to improve provided services and event quality. Organize facilities and manage all event’s details such as decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material etc.
- Ensure compliance with insurance, legal, health and safety obligations.
- Specify staff requirements and coordinate their activities.
- Plan Birthday, and Holiday Parties, Weddings and other Events
- Find Vendors
- Book Locations
- Plan Activities
- Bring customers to see wedding booth
- Arrange customers booth and design their booth
- explain to the customers about the price and benefits of the booth
- Responsible to update every details to the customers