- Develop and maintain website for clients and teachers
- Promote products in online communities through the weblog, discussion-forum postings, e-mail marketing programs, online advertising.
- Upload digital media, such as photos, video, scanned images to the website.
- Write, design, edit web page content, direct others producing content.
- Maintained all web applications, executed various database administration tasks, and installed and configured hardware and software
- Performed detailed quality assurance checks, oversaw all daily web administration operations, and developed and implemented new, more efficient content management system
- Identified bugs and collaborated with colleagues on the improvement of system performance, functionality, and reliability
- Troubleshoot issues with websites and fixed scripting and use issues
- Conceptualized, planned and executed original designs for wide range of website properties
- Used and contributed to style guides and other design documentation to maintain coherent information and interaction design patterns.
- Translated established creative direction into conceptual ideas.
- Worked closely with social media team on WordPress blogs and social media marketing.
- Designed print and marketing initiatives for all website properties.