- Checking supporting documents for compliance.
- Meet annual goals set by the Manager.
- Develop new and existing Relationships.
- Market a full range of Wealth Management products and services in a diversified manner to existing and new clients.
- Maintain communications with clients to assess their needs and risk profile,advise on appropriate investment mix.
- Cultivate and manage relationships with other areas of the bank to promote cross selling..
- Maintain good level of knowledge of the bank’s systems and regulatory environment
- Ensure Compliance with Bank’s Policies and regulatory requirements,in particular with regards to the KYC responsibilities and duties
- Meet annual goals/budgets set by manager.
- Onboarding new clients.
- Market a full range of wealth management products and services in a diversified manner to existing and new clients.
- To maintain sales quality and compliance.
- Maintain good level of knowledge of the bank’s system and regulatory enviroment.
wealth manager / customer relationship manager
- Meeting and consulting with clients. assessing their needs and offering a tailored solutions.
- Conducting in home presentations .Creating custom presentations for individual client needs. as well as for product (off plan property sales)
- Discussing tailored financial solutions for individual clients.
- processing loan application.Entering data into CRM software.
- Managing client’s Investments and return expectations.
- Doing 3 monthly reviews of investment performance and advising clients of new developments in the markets and how it will effect them.
- Advising clients to hold or sell shares.
- Gaining new accounts through prospecting and referrals.
- Estate planning and Tax implications
- Financial and retirement planning for individuals focusing on capital preservation and holistic growth which is driven by cash flow analysis.
- Investment selection and management for individuals, trusts and companies.
- Externalisation of capital from South Africa to various other markets internationally.
- Investment structuring domestically and internationally – trusts, companies and various other juristic entities.
- Client growth and management.
- Reporting, feedback and analytics on performances of the various investments.
- Working along with the team of Wealth department of ICICI Bank which includes the client base of high net worth individuals.
- Handling of financial portfolio of HNI clients and managing their investments.
- Evaluation of clients need and accordingly providing them with the Investment.
- Pitching of the products like Mutual Funds, Insurance, Loans, Fixed Deposits etc to the clients according to their requirement.
- Handling a base of 355 HNI clients.
- Developing customer base and establishing long term relationship with an assigned clientele portfolio.
- Managing the total wealth of client by matching the financial and investment product solutions to their financial needs.
- promoting our premier service to potential customers,exploring their needs and making referrals to other business units where appropriate.
- Supporting branch improvement inititives providing customer feedback of our service and ensuring compliance with audit requirements and quality assurance.