High-energy, talented, motivated rugby player with many awards, such as The Czech republic Championship wich I won every year from the age 7-16. Always trying to improve my skills, wheter it is on the pitch or off. I have been playing for RCM Říčany from day one, most of the time “Fly-half”, wich I currently am.
Referee, Little and Sons. Gabrielland, Montana
Apr. 2019 – Present
- Serve as organizer, leader, instructor, or referee for outdoor games, especially rugby.
- Judge performances in sporting competitions in order to award points, impose scoring penalties, and determine results.
Warehouseman, Osinski, Bernhard and Crona. East Gabriel, Georgia
May. 2019 – Present
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas.
- Mark stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment.
- Issue or distribute materials, products, parts, and supplies to customers or coworkers, based on information from incoming requisitions.
South Delaware Institute, Adinaton, Iowa
High School Diploma, Computer Applications and Systems, Present
East Oregon University, New Laverneton, Rhode Island
Primary School, Aug. 2017
287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
C programming language
Affinity Photo/Photoshop CC
Premiere Pro CC
287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
Hi, I’m Javier Disimban 21 years old, I’m living in Pasay City at Kamagong st. Sto nino. I’m living with my family and we own the house. I have 2 older brother and 1 older sister, My 2 older brother is also working and my eldest sister is taking care of our mother because my mother is already senior citizen and she needs care. I work as a Service Staff/Dining staff so i encountered so many people, Rich Poor and average i encountered many types of person and not surprisingly i handled them very well. I also work at Jpr Makati as a warehouse staff in Lazada i’ve been Receiving and Scanning Parcels that are from suppliers and we are sending it in HUB’s.
Warehouseman, Simonis Group. Bechtelarstad, Arkansas
- Optimised and managed research and development spending through collaboration with key business leaders.
- Compiled general ledger entries on a short schedule with nearly 100% accuracy.
- Analysed and researched reporting issues to improve accounting operations procedures.
- Trained new employees on accounting principles and company procedures.Receiving and Scanning parcels.
- Modified a comprehensive financial reporting package to reflect growing organisational complexity.
- Maintained integrity of general ledger, including the chart of accounts.
ServiceStaff, Breitenberg-Hyatt. South Coltonland, West Virginia
Jul. 2018 – Sep. 2018
- Observe color of products being baked and adjust oven temperatures, humidity, or conveyor speeds accordingly.
- Serve food, beverages, or desserts to customers in such settings as take-out counters of restaurants or lunchrooms, business or industrial establishments, hotel rooms, and cars.
- Prepare bills for food, using cash registers, calculators, or adding machines, and accept payment or make change.
- Take customers’ orders and write ordered items on tickets, giving ticket stubs to customers when needed to identify filled orders.
- Cook food or prepare food items, such as sandwiches, salads, and ice cream dishes, using standard formulas or following directions.
- Perform cleaning duties such as sweeping, mopping, and washing dishes, to keep equipment and facilities sanitary.
- Balance receipts and payments in cash registers.
Southern Tennessee Institute, Guyton, Nevada
High School Diploma, Accounting and Business Management, Oct. 2018
- Operated tape machine
- Applied labels in specific spots according to which customer the product was shipping to
- Pulled bills for customer orders
- Operated forklift for pulling orders or storing product onto racks
- Standing and walking around for 8+ hours
- Organized boxes in neat stacks on a pallet
- Loaded flooring, tiles, wood,ceramic, marble ,granite, travertine, and various flooring onto customer vehicles.
- Received and off-loaded flooring using sit-down propane forklift.
- Shipped flooring
- Inventory , logged and searched using GERS software
- Load and unload products from trucks using forklifts
- Blend chemicals needed for different jobs
- keep yard clean
- Organize chemical and oil totes into proper locations
- Move Trucks around yard when needed
- Use company system to enter information as needed
- Inventory on all products in yard and warehouses
- Operates loading and unloading of trucks and checking in merchandise
- Prepare orders by processing request and supply orders; pulling materials;packing boxes;placing orders in delivery area
- Sort and place material or items on racks, shelves or in a bins according to organizational standards
- open bales, crates and other container
- maintains inventory controls by collecting stocks location orders. May also assist in counting of physical inventory.
- Monitoring goods in and out, safety and efficiency moving stocks and handling items and keeping stocks records
- Maintain safe and clean works environment by keeping shelves, pallet area and work station neat;sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- Monitoring of the stocks.
- Preparing the packaging of products to be delivered to the different stores.
- Making sure the products are in good quality before sending it to the clients.
- Responsible in preparations of stocks for delivery.
- Authenticating all incoming shipments from QCC-UAE, TEXAS, CENTCOM formerly confirmed signed the POD TMR or similar delivery documents.
- Creating ROD for any Discrepancy involving shipping or packaging.
- Physically verifying all Materials received according to Purchase order and received in the system.
- Segregating all materials according to end site and ship forward in the system.
- Managing all cross level transfer transiting through 04ASO.
- Building DRMO Materials for Disposition with required documentation.
- Picking and packing
- Ensuring the accuracy and quality of all goods are first class
- Collating and processing initial order sheets for incoming and outgoing goods
- Making sure all stock is labelled and stored correctly
- Maintain, repair, and rebuild aircraft structures, functional components, and parts such as wings and fuselage, rigging, hydraulic units, oxygen systems, fuel systems, electrical systems, gaskets, and seals.
- Pull packages for customers at the store.
- Work in fast paced environment, especially during holidays.
- Understanding the importance of displaying optimum customer service to all customers.
warehouseman (night shift)
- Maintain the and Keeping warehouse Clean.
- Process Loads of shipment into the Warehouse on a fixed time schedule.
- Organize every Package on the shelves and inside bins in the Warehouse.
- Scan all incoming packages on palettes and bags through a program called Magaya and ensure that all packages are scan before sending confirmation.
- Scan all packages and bins in the Warehouse.
- Separate Islands packages from normal shipment and then load on truck after completed with daily task.
- Make sure that no package was damaged or broken.
warehouseman (night shift)
- Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or using computer.
- Driving the forklift to take the palettes off the truck.
- Make sure that all package are coordinated and uniformly placed in chronological order on all the shelves through every isle.
- The ability to located mis-slotted packages in bins or shelves.
- Selecting product for distribution.
- Loading/unloading tractor trailers for product distribution to stores.
- Occasional training of new employees.
- Adhering to all applicable regulations, policies, and procedures for health, safety, and environmental compliance.
- Cleaning of designated work areas.