- Assemble parts or units, and position, align, and fasten units to assemblies, sub assemblies, or frames, using hand tools and power tools.
- Operated pallet jack regularly
- Worked 2/3rd shift usually 12+ hours a night
- Ran production
- Used printed adhesive labels then picked and labeled product per store then wrapped and put in designated area.
- Picked and filled job orders for different stores, and placed products on the pallets.
- Cleaned the warehouse by dumping trash and picking up damaged product.
- Wrap products on the pallet to place on dock to have ready for the loader to load onto trailers
- Cleaned warehouse at end of shifts
- Pick items needed per store using a headset and ride on forklift after done then shrink wrap and put in staging areas.
- Attach identifying tags to pallets and mark them with identifying information.
- Support crew with restocking materials and cutting shrink wrap after entering in the system.
- Receive pallets off dock then put in desired areas by date after entering them in the system.
- Picked cases according to order
- Operated pallet jack daily
- Worked in freezer and perishable departments
- Worked 2nd shift
- Accurately and efficiently performed primary job functions determined by work assignment
- Selected orders in a accurately and timely manner
- Loaded trucks for outbound orders
- Managed inventory within the warehouse by completing physical tasks
- Understood basic produce storage and handling requirements
- Completed inventory paperwork for inbound receiving
- Operated equipment in a safely manner while adhering to food safety policies