287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
Proactive, friendly customer service specialist dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations at every interaction. Timely and professional with extraordinary communication skills and ability to build and cultivate relationships to drive business retention. Actively seeking a customer service director role where I can utilize my education and experience to add immediate value to an organization.
scale operator, Monahan-Lesch. Lake Serafina, North Carolina
Aug. 2017 – Sep. 2017
Scale dead raw meat for it wieght and than muti tasked to get info in the system
offbearer, Harris, Pouros and Schuster. Deandrebury, Mississippi
Jun. 2016 – Aug. 2016
- Measure completed workpieces to verify conformance to specifications, using micrometers, gauges, calipers, templates, or rulers.
- Load workpieces, plastic material, or chemical solutions into machines.
- Start machines, monitor their operations, and record operational data.
cashier, Feest, Mante and Ratke. West Derick, Indiana
Sep. 2014 – Nov. 2014
- Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas.
- Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils.
- Verify that prepared food meets requirements for quality and quantity.
South Virginia Institute, South Leon, Michigan
High School Diploma, Dec. 2015
- General office/housekeeping duties
- Ensure correct labels are applied on the right products
- Working together as a team to ensure good quality products are packed as required
- Performed Scale Operations and provided exceptional customer service
- Prepare, file and distribute load summary reports to clientele
scale operator/load monitor/labourer
- Direct materials, such as metals, glass, wood, paper or plastics, into appropriate containers for recycling.
- Monitor/Screen and handle incoming waste loads/oilfield waste
- Testing and sampling of oilfield waste for disposal
- Sort and clean designated cells/general housekeeping
- Confirm and document mixed loads
- E-waste tracking/environmental monitoring
- Environmental monitoring/ground water and contaminate levels
- Greeted every truck driver promptly and answered questions completely to maximize service opportunity and increase sales.
- Assisted truck drivers in weighing merchandise consisting of printing off weigh-ins and weigh-outs tickets.
- Completed daily haul reports for merchandise.
- Cleaned and performed maintained on the scale.
- Resolved customer issues, maintained database for tare weights in scale system.
- Input all information about incoming and outbound trucks into the computerized system.
- Operate probe to sift product.
- Checking all components of weigh scale system are in working order
- Ensuring to proper operation of the computerized scale system
- Performed incidental tasks,as needed
- Wrapped, weighed, labelled cuts of meat
scale operator/load monitor
- Monitor incoming waste loads and direct to appropriate areas
- Sort and clean designated cells/general house keeping
- Check and document mixed loads
- Environmental Monitoring
- Responsible for leachate management
- Scale Operations
- Various office duties