287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
Knowledgeable with Oil and Gas industry about 6 months when working with In-Situ Petro Services. Perform jobs around 2 months in Pengerang Integrated Complex (Package 5). Performs services job in Malaysia LNG (MLNG), Asean Bintulu Fertilizer (ABF) and Shell MDS Malaysia.
Experienced in Polycrystalline Silicon Indsutry since working with OCIM Sdn Bhd about one year as a Safety Assistant/Technician. Knowledgeable with general plant process.
Safety Assistant, Goodwin-Oberbrunner. North Moises, South Carolina
Jun. 2019 – Present
1. Execute Daily Leakage Prevention (LPT), updated report and monitor findings status.
2. Prepared report daily findings and report to top management biweekly.
3. Permit To Work (PTW) verification, prepared report and statistics.
4. Prepared Chemical Health Risk Assessment (CHRA) report document.
5. Conduct Materials Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) training for logistic members.
6. Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) documentation.
7. Conduct Internal Safety Inspection and prepare report.
8. Conduct safety briefing for contractor.
Site Technician, Wiza, Cormier and Schuppe. Petershire, Virginia
Aug. 2018 – Sep. 2018
1. Asean Bintulu Fertilizer (Dabai Project). Perform Controlled Bolt
2. Perform On-Line Leak Sealing work, Shell MDS (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd and Malaysia LNG Bintulu Sdn Bhd.
3. Perform On-Line Pipe Wrapping, Shell MDS (Malaysia) Plant.
4. Perform In-Situ Machining, Petronas Integrated Complex (Package 5).
5. Perform Controlled Bolt Tightening, Petronas Integrated Complex
North Sauer Academy, North Millyville, Nevada
High School Diploma, Mechanical Engineering, Jun. 2018
Piping & Instrumentation Diagram (PID)
Microsoft Office Word
Microsoft Office PowerPoint
- Round the clock supervision of work at site to ensure the safe working
- Renew all work permits (Hot-work permits, Height Work permit, Permit for Excavation, permit for lifting heavy materials by using crane and hoist, Night Work Permit)
- Issuing night work permit on daily basis.
- Daily visual inspection of equipments, job conditions, etc. Thereby ensuring that all tools and gadgets are safe for use.
- Motivating Workers on safety matters by giving pep talks on regular basis and pleasing safety posters at vantage points. The keep safety matters alive at all the time.
- Maintaining first aid records.
- Giving training to all employees,
- Preparing monthly safety activity plan
- Carryout site safety inspection, joint safety inspection, pre-inspection of new equipments, rapid safety audits, safety training, surveillance night audits, surveillance holiday work audit as per monthly safety plan.
- Daily safety round and find out unsafe act / unsafe condition and provide remedial measures.
- Arrange and coordinates for safety motivational programs.
- Weekly monitoring for PPE buffer stock.
- Giving safety talk to all workers on daily basis before start of work.
- Attending site safety meetings
- Prepare or calibrate equipment used to collect or analyze samples.
- Prepare documents to be used in legal proceedings, testifying in such proceedings when necessary.
- Conduct interviews to obtain information or evidence regarding communicable diseases or violations of health or sanitation regulations.
- Collect data regarding potential hazards from new equipment or products linked to green practices.
- Receive, set up, test, or decontaminate equipment.
- Assist in the cleanup of hazardous material spills.
- Perform environmental quality work in field or office settings.