- final checking of disbursement file to sending corporate office.
- process customer MID and banking form,passbook for payment process.
- Ran Monte Carlo simulations for risk analysis, and performed risk assessments to develop response strategies.
- supervision of outside service contractors on small, medium and large capital projects.
- Specialized software packages used include @Risk, Stature, Primavera Risk Analysis (PRA), Primavera 17.10 and Acumen Fuse.
- Have successfully completed projects at SNC-Lavalin, Valerus, Luminant, Jacobs Engineering, NASA, DuPont, Bayer, Lyondell, BP, ExxonMobil, Dow, and the South Texas Project Nuclear Operating Company (STP) while maintaining a perfect safety record.
- Represented the company in many disciplinary hearings, grievances and at the CCMA (or other similar dispute resolution forums) with great success.
- ·Responsible and accountable for the entire HR, IR and Stores functions for Automotive Division, KZN and Eastern Cape, including managerial functions.
- Ensure recruitment, selection, and induction practices are supported and implemented.
- Support company training, development, and retention initiatives, including skills development plans and reports.
- Participate in Client ER forum.
- Have gained extensive knowledge with regards to industrial and employee relations pertinant to the existing contracts, Clients, employees and Unions in this post.
- Have a sound relationship with the relevant unions currently representing our employees with regular meetings and open lines of communication with employees.
- Regularly advise, update and coach the Business Units Management on relevant IR Practices, changes and events to maintain a positive IR Climate within the business.
- Oversaw healthcare insurance for 1300 employees
- Ran safety program, had safety officer
- HIPPA compliance officer
- In charge of Workman’s Compensation program for police officers, correction officers and non-certified personnel.
- Developed financial models including Loan Loss Provision Model for IFRS 9
- Analyzed by creating financial models to inform the organization on how to manage the investment portfolio
- Strategized and successfully made recommendations on how to grow the portfolio while reducing credit risk
- Planned, designed and successfully implemented an overall risk management process for the organization
- Planned, coordinated and implemented a Data Warehouse as well as Business Intelligence Reporting across the organization. Trained staff on how to analyze data using Business Intelligence Tool and Microsoft Excel
- Planned, coordinated and implemented a Data Warehouse as well as Business Intelligence Reporting across the organization. Trained staff on how to analyze data using Business Intelligence and Microsoft Excel
- Continuous assessment of risk, which involves analyzing risks as well as identifying, describing and estimating the risks affecting the business
- Established and quantified the organization’s ‘risk appetite’, i.e. the level of risk they are prepared to accept
- process branch details data entry appraisal stage and recommend to sanction.
- Prepare financial or regulatory reports required by l regulations, or boards of directors.
- Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting or collection procedures, or investment activities and make recommendations for changes to procedures, operating systems other financial control functions.
- Recruit staff members and oversee training programs.hiring,interview etc.
- process the fund request as per monthly disbursement plan.
risk manager, lead planner / scheduler
- Manages project execution to ensure adherence to schedule and scope.
- Develop and manage work breakdown structure (WBS) of major projects.
- Develops and updates project plan for major projects including information such as planned start, actual starts and variances for earned value management (EVM).
- Monitors and tracks project milestones and deliverables.
- Works seamlessly with the project management team in developing, baselining, monitoring, and updating an integrated project plan. Analyzes Critical Path Method (CPM) schedules and risk reports, with a view towards projects being executed in the most efficient way possible.
- Additional experience includes leading the planning and scheduling team, directing or coordinating activities of project personnel.
- Monitored the performance of project team members, providing and documenting performance feedback during annual and semi-annual performance reviews.
risk manager (full time)
- Planned, designed and implemented an overall risk management process for the organization
- Assess the risk, which involves analyzing risks as well as identifying, describing and estimating the risks affecting the business
- Established and quantify the organization’s ‘risk appetite’, i.e. the level of risk they are prepared to accept
- Report the risks in an appropriate way for different audiences, for example, to the board of directors so they understand the most significant risks, to business heads to ensure they are aware of risks relevant to their parts of the business and to individuals to understand their accountability for individual risks
- Conduct audits and guidance of policy and compliance to standards, including liaison with internal and external auditors
- Provide much support, education and training to staff to build risk awareness within the organization, as well as to just help in other areas using my expertise that will aid in mitigating against future risks.
- cash ,vault handling.
- Establish and maintain relationships with individual or business JLG customers or provide assistance with problems these customers may encounter.
- Network within area to find sufficient area for business
- Plan, direct, or coordinate the activities of workers in branches, offices, or departments of establishments, such as branch , insurance departments, or credit departments.
- Approve, reject, or coordinate the approval or rejection of lines of commercial, real estate, or personal loans.
- Ensure that adequate controls are in place to prevent regulatory breaches to the central bank of the country and regulatory fines incurred
- Team management like co ordination with branches for file process Decision cases by cases within prescribed TAT.
- feedback to management on policy as well as process changes.
- Working as a risk Manager.
- Responsible for branch monthly target achievement.
- Schedule center meeting as per staff or area.
- allocate business area as per staff.
- Check allocated area is enough for business and loan account generation
- resolve the customer query and Audit , compliance.
- As per verification of customer house and business refer to file further process
- Quantification, Identification and Limits maintenance and ensuring that overall bank risk are within limits approved by ALCO.
- Quantify Market risk for Trading, Investment and Banking Book interest based activities, and ensure the segregation of the banking book and trading book.
- Identify all material Market risk factors and calculate the effect of changes in the above factors on the existing positions. These factors include: Inflation, Interest Rates & Exchange Rates
- Monitoring and Reporting on: Daily Risk exposures to Management & To Market Risk Stanbic Africa, SLL, concentration limits, Report breaches of Limits Daily and ensure they are signed off by Head Risk, Head Treasury, Head Credit and MD
- Monthly Independent oversight role on Liquidity Risk of the banking book & on interest rate risk of the banking book
- Ensure that the operational risk framework and operational risk policies are implemented in the country, and that all staff are aware of Operational Risk policies and procedures
- Ensure that all potential operational risks within the country are identified, measured, monitored and managed
senior risk manager
- Identify and manage the risks in ARB’s existing and new trading strategies across various exchange-traded asset classes including index, fixed income, currencies, commodities, equities, etc.
- Monitor intraday and overnight market risk at both the portfolio and single product levels and discuss key exposures with trading desks.
- Analyze financial market developments and help build and enhance risk methodologies and processes for trading strategies.
- Partner with software development, data engineering, and trading support team members to develop and implement risk tools for real-time monitoring and reporting of ARB’s key risks.
- Collaborate with global risk, trading, and development team members to design and employ risk controls in ARB’s execution and strategy software solutions.
- Assess and challenge potential solutions to complex business processes associated with operational and technology risk.
- Contribute to risk management’s risk control self-assessment through analyzing potential impact and likelihood of risk events.
- Analyze High Risk applicants’ financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to Bank policy.
- Determine or help determine company policy, and explain complex technical matters to company executives, government officials, shareholders, policyholders, or the public.
- Provide advice to clients on a contract basis, working as a consultant.