- Install auxiliary components to heating-cooling equipment, such as expansion and discharge valves, air ducts, pipes, blowers and dampers, following blueprints.
- Make work schedules daily,weekly,monthly,quarterly and annual.
- Perform preventive maintenance of HVAC units.
- Perform other task assign by superiors.
- Install air-conditioning units.
- Fabricate frames for air-con units to be installed.
- Regularly check and maintain the companies air-conditioning units.
- Install drainage pipes for the condensate of air-conditioning units.
- Check and replace defective circuit breaker and magnetic contactors of electric motors.
- Troubleshoot and repair refrigerated air dyers.
- Check pipe leaks of refrigerated air dyers.
- In charge of releasing of the spare parts in the warehouse.
- Repair electrical appliances like electric ovens,gas stoves,extractor fans,deep fryers,water heaters,washing machine,electric fans,rice cookers, and mincers.
- Troubleshoot,repair electrical motors and motor controls,Wye/Delta connections.
- Install electrical wiring of houses and offices.
- Repairs all the defective refrigeration equipment’s like Refrigerated Vans,Refrigerated trailers such as (Thermoking ,Carrier Thinline,Daikin,Mitsubishi),Freezer rooms,Cold storage and Ice making machines.
- Repair Car air-conditioning units.
- Install different types of air-conditioning units (wall mounted,ceiling cassette,ceiling suspended,ceiling concealed,floor standing,Centralized unit.
- Assemble the box of cold-rooms and freezer rooms.
- Repair and overhaul semi hermetic compressors(Carlyle,Copeland,Bitzer,Gea Bock)
- Perform preventive maintenance of all refrigeration units all over the country where 61 branches out of town.
- Manage the junior technician in their jobs.