- Maintain the daily operations of recreational facilities.
- Facility cleaning
- Perform related duties in daycare to include monitoring children’s activities
- Clean daycare area which includes sanitizing all toys and play area
- Assist at front desk
- Take inquiry calls
- Assisted in fundraising events for the city
- Ensure policy and standard operating procedures are being followed.
- Carry out operations at the front desk to include, but not limited to:
- Help prepare and setup for events
- Efficiently manage time to make sure all setups are done on a timely manner
- Provided a high standard of customer service to faculty, students, and staff.
- Cared for and maintained recreation equipment, was responsible for daily cleaning of facility, swept and mopped floors, and cleaned bathrooms.
- Reports facility repairs and maintenance requirements according to procedures.
- Assist in maintaining facility to meet operational standards.
- Physically and verbally interact with clients
- Assist in daily activities
- Monitor clients to ensure safety and wellness
- Deliver meals and snacks to clients
- Build trustful and positive relationships with clients
- Encourage clients to participate in activities
- Provide a comfortable and clean environment
- Volunteer with seniors suffering from various stages of dementia in weekly, recreation activities, a minimum of 4-5 hours a week (also assisted residents at meal times and in activity transitions)
- Responsible for transporting residents to and from each activity.
- Responsible for recording which residents attended each activity and which residents politely declined the offer.
- Promoted the Arizona Adventures brand through social media
- Earned management trust by serving as key holder, responsibility opening and closing the store
- Recommended, selected and helped locate and obtain out-of-stock product based on customer requests
- Conducted weekly walk-throughs with the manager to discuss interior visual displays, including store window presentation
- Handled daily heavy flow of paperwork and cooperated with the accounting department on daily sales made
- Restocked inventory every month
- Made and confirmed reservations daily
- Answered phone calls, providing any information needed about hours, items in stock and reservations
- Maintained information files, including records and receipts
- Answered phone and provided information concerning fitness center
- Assisted conducting events sponsored by the fitness center
- Leading small and large group activities for the residents’ leisure and enjoyment.
- Greeted patrons entering the gym to ascertain what each patron wanted or needed
- Answered an average of 30-40 calls per day by addressing customer inquiries, solving problems and providing proper information
- Politely assisted patrons in person and via telephone
- Cleaned in and around the building, prioritizing safety at all times
- Cleaned building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing and vacuuming
- Filed paperwork and organized computer-based information
- Trained new employees the responsibilities and duties of the recreation assistant
- Selling fitness apparel, sports drinks, and supplements to customers.
- Assist Patrons in registering for upcoming events and fitness classes.
- Stay knowledgeable on facility rules and enforce dresscode.
- Minor daily facility maintenance including; cleaning gym equipment, refilling paper towels, water dispensers, and checking for broken machines.
- Monitor cusomers use of equipment to ensure safe and proper use.