- Mix and regulate sound inputs and feeds, or coordinate audio feeds in protools,fl studio,and logic pro
- Record,mix,and master sessions for clients
- Mix and edit voices, music, and taped sound effects for live performances and for prerecorded events.
- Set up, test, and adjust recording equipment for recording sessions.
- Repair, edit, arrange, tune and mix audio for music and film.
- Record, produce and edit songs for artists, producers and filmmakers
- Create theme music for podcasts
- Play instruments and make arrangements of compositions for specifically film sync
- Engineer songwriting sessions for grammy-nominated writers and producers
- Working with artist to develop and evolve their sound based on newer, more mature thematic material in lyrics and artistic vision.
- Record and mix twelve songs, eventually honing down to six to fit on an album with multiple producers involved.
- Create demo material to shop the band to major record labels, eventually landing them with Atlantic
- Record speech on recording media, using recording equipment.
- Recording live bands using Pro Tools 12.4 sofware with a Presonus Studiolive 32.4.2ai console.
- Perform minor repairs and routine cleaning of audio.
- Meet with directors and members of camera crews to discuss assignments.
- Prepare for recording sessions by selecting and setting up microphones.