Sales-driven, hard-working, dependable employee with 5+ years of experience in sales and customer service as a licensed real estate agent and a retail representative. I am aiming to leverage academic experience and acquired knowledge from various roles to adequately perform the duties required. I believe my ability to quickly process new information and effectively employ this knowledge in my work, coupled with my notable attention to detail, will allow for a fluid transition into this role.
Office Manager, Paucek-Rutherford. Hobertland, Montana
Oct. 2019 – Present
- Demonstrate creativity through creation of powerpoint, word documents, and an updated website for the company .
- Greet visitors or callers and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or phone systems and arrange for repairs when equipment malfunctions.
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
Real Estate Sales Agent, Grant, King and Berge. Princeview, Tennessee
Feb. 2019 – Present
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
- Meet with clients to asses their needs and wants when searching for homes.
- Generate lists of properties for sale, their locations, descriptions, and available financing options, using computers.
- Set and managed appointments to show homes to prospective clients
- Kept up to date on competitive real estate knowledge through attending classes and reviewing listings.
Retail Sales Representative, Hamill, Fadel and Marks. Baumbachside, Montana
Feb. 2018 – Aug. 2018
- Answered customers’ questions regarding products, prices and availability
- Maintained friendly and professional customer interactions
- Created strategies to develop and expand existing customer sales
- Change or rotate window displays, interior display areas, or signage to reflect changes in inventory or promotion
West White Academy, Elenaberg, Oklahoma
Bachelor of Science, Sociology, Nov. 2018
287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
Strong communication skills
Customer and personal service
Self-motivation and persistence
real estate sales agent
- Telesales: call prospective clients and tell them some tips about our projects.
- Arrange meetings with interested clients, convince them with our amazing project then close the deal.
- Sold over [30m] in properties over [2 months].
- Organize our booth in exhibitions, take care of clients’ satisfaction and manage ushers.