- Identify best intervention for students struggling in reading
- Research and implement reading interventions to K-5 students
- Assess, track, and communicate data with classroom teacher on a regular basis
- Worked with small groups from grades K through 5th for targeted reading intervention
- Implemented a scripted curriculum
- Analyzed and interpreted data to inform instruction
- Collaborated with teachers and school administration
- Collaborate with other teachers and administrators in the development, evaluation, and revision of reading intervention.
- Prepare and implement Leveled Literacy Intervention and K-Leap (a one-on-one regular education early intervention literacy tutorial) programs using both traditional and new technologies
- Assess all kindergarten students, coordinate evaluations with reading specialist and generate ongoing reports for reading and math
- Maintain files on all students’ attendance, test scores, and programs in various programs using computer/tablet technology
- Instruct students individually and in groups, using various teaching methods such as lectures, discussions, and hands on learning.