- Learn to Assess patients’ mental and physical status based on the presenting symptoms and complaints.
- Monitor patients’.
- Assess patients’ mental and physical status based on the presenting symptoms and complaints
- Psychoeducation to consumers and family members
- Conduct group therapy for consumer with acute mental health disorders
- Referrals for community follow -up
- Monitor patient’s mental state, response to treatment
- Care planning with patients and families
- Document patients’ medical and psychological histories, physical assessment results, past history , treatment plans and outcomes.