- Interaction with higher education institutions
- Management of the company’s website content and structure
- Translation and interpretation
- Resolve customer complaints or answer customers’ questions regarding services, products, and procedures
- Complete merchandising tasks, which includes planogram assignments, clean presentations, implementing fixtures, signage and product security devices
- Set new and relocated planograms and graphics to merchandising standards, completes planogram checklist and proper filing procedures
- Build new product displays and implement new technology displays
- Maintain upkeep of store displays and assist store team with fixture and technology functionality
- Assist both store employees and customers with product knowledge and sales
- Assist Project Team Lead with the training of new Project Team members through job shadowing and sharing of best practices
- Give safety presentations using PowerPoint
- Train new employees on all material handling equipment, forklift, pickers, rider pallet jacks, dock hook and levelers
- Maintain facility operation by
- Assisted the Project managers in Portfolio management office by preparing weekly reports, update, dashboards in project management tool of Microsoft Project online.
- Manage Inventory, Shipping, and Return tracker on a daily basis.
- Evaluated and Improved Work Instructions on assigned accounts.
- Work with warehouse associates to ensure order process runs smoothly.
- Participate in of the Fun Committee.
- Process orders efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Coordinated an average of 20 grant and contract funded training programs per year
- Negotiated and sign contracts with service providers
- Facilitated the development and piloting of new training course
- Content manager for SharePoint 2007 and SharePoint 2010 websites
- Assisted with the migration of SharePoint 2007 website to SharePoint 2010
- Managed web design consultant and supervised two student interns
senior project specialist
- Call 50-60 customers regularly according to established service level objectives (SLO)
- Consistently maintain a quality standard of 100% ensuring best customer service
- Manage daily functions using Tesla’s customized databases including inputting appropriate notes for all tasks, and progressing project status
- Work with the customer to review site plans and changes to the contract or design from the original sale, compared to the final engineering design
- Prepare guides and train workers in use of new forms, reports, procedures or equipment, according to policy
- Commissioning of new products launches and coordinating the change management of the products in mass production,
- Management and reporting of APQP-PPAP processes,
- Organize the [email protected] activities with the customer at production facilities,
- Meeting the customers expectations at a high level as the customers first contact person.