287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
Develops and give presentation on MVP performance and results to local site staff and ORD staff as requested by utilizing process improvement, root cause analysis and system redesign teams.
Assist with all local site activities related to enrollment (i.e. schedule and conduct participant visits including structured interviews and health assessments)
Management implementation, control, and reporting on clinical tests
Draft and maintain all documentation required for clinical portion of MVP participation.
Identified and recommended corrective actions on procedural or compliance problems associated with supply support and provides assistance in their resolution.
Develop monthly staff schedule, review time and attendance reports, and provide input to payroll calculation. Preventing the emergence of health crises and ensuring the importance of global health.
Organize schedules for over 6,500 soldiers, successfully enhancing readiness efficiency.
Input secured data information of all immunization, medical readiness, and deploys ability data for all Active and Reserve components of the Army as well as DA Civilians, contractors, NATO forces and others.
Collaborates with technical, clinical and administrative staff to develop system requirements while understanding system capabilities and limitations; Develops and/or oversees databases related to patient management systems, and actively participates in or leads the development of clinical decision-support systems.
Managed the overall hazardous materiel program and supply interface for pharmacy medications, resolved supply support problems, reviewed reports, and coordinated supply related training needs for supply personnel.
Exercised supervisory personnel management responsibilities for our clinic pharmacy.
Research and resolve dosage conflicts, potentially harmful drug interactions, insurance issues and other matters to ensure patient safety/wellness and build customer loyalty.
Ensure medications were processed and accounted for by records through order forms and checking pharmacy accounts.
Build pallets accurately according to print tickets.
Meet department goals for selection rate.
Recorded all damage and shrinkage per company policy and handled damaged pallet jack ordering.
Optimized loads to ensure operational efficiency.
Managing inventory by utilizing RF scanning equipment.
program support assistant
- Assess eligibility of potential subjects through methods such as screening interviews, reviews of medical records, and discussions with physicians and nurses.Protect the security of medical records to ensure that confidentiality is maintained.
- Designated Key Control Point by the VA Pittsburgh Healthcare System for two Resident Engineer Offices
- Have set up 5 Office Sites at the request of SRE’s and trained new clerical assistants
- Maintain database of FITT training evaluations
- Member of FITT Training Group
program support assistant
- Responsible for administrative management of the Resident Engineer’s Office at the Heinz Division for four major Construction Projects totaling more than $200 million
- Responsible for all paper and electronic filing of documents
- Responsible for keeping track of all Contract Modifications in an Excel document and assuring it matches with the appropriate funding
- Responsible for all documentation circulation in/out of the office
- Proficient with Construction Management Program (PARAGON) used by the Central Office
- Software Instructor and Administrator for PARAGON
- Timekeeper for Medical Center and for RE Office, Backup for Eastern Team – Central Office
program support assistant/realty clerk (single family reo/hud homes)
- Answered telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transferred calls to appropriate staff.
- Set up and managed paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as attendance records, correspondence, or other material.
- Operated office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, and arranged for repairs when equipment malfunctioned.
- Greeted visitors or callers and handle their inquiries or directed them to the appropriate staff according to their needs.
- Completed forms in accordance with procedures.