- Observe work and monitor gauges, dials, and other indicators to ensure that operators conform to production or processing standards. safety and sanitation regulations.
- To supervise the production operation
- To plan for batches and commence batches as per instructions given
- To fill up the BMR
- To keep and update stock of solvent, product and raw materials issued from store
- To look cleanliness and housekeeping activities of plant
- Planning on production’s daily schedule and ensure it’ll be followed by production team accordingly.
- Monitor and ensure the production team carry out their job in accordance to Halal compliance and maintains the quality of finished products during productions.
- Conduct quality test of finished product by according to the specifications.
- Responsible in trouble-shoot technical problems during production. Conduct research and development for new products
- Maintain laboratory equipment with scheduled maintenance and calibration.
- Updating Safety Data Sheet (SDS) by following Globally Harmonized System (GHS) rules.
- Appointed as Halal Executive who are responsible in Halal Certificate application and any issues related on Halal.
- Production Chemist/ Supervisor: 8-10 Operators.
- Lead the technology transfer of Valproate derivatives.
- Lab studies and scale up the batch size.
- Handling of equipments:
- Identify, lead and contribute proactively to improvement projects designed to improve testing, production processes and products or to introduce new products.
- To know thoroughly the chemistry involved in the processes being carried out in order to make correct, informed decisions and support other team members.
- Interprets results of laboratory activities to laboratory personnel and management.
- Manage on-going optimization of production chemical programs.
- Write and submit reports on laboratory status and sampling program.
- Work with cross-functional teams to drive the transfer of products from R&D and QC.