287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
Self-motivated student with an enthusiastic personality and a desire for gaining business knowledge from a full-time internship during the summer of 2019. Seeking a Finance / Math related internship that emphasizes on a real-world experience and a wide range of opportunities to explore within fields that promote professional development.
Jun. 2017 – Present
Processing Clerk, Schmeler, Mohr and Kris
- Calculated shipping costs for UPS, Fed-Ex, USPS packages with all different kinds of services (media, express, certified, etc.)
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Monitor inventory levels and requisition or purchase supplies as needed.
- Develop or update procedures, policies, or standards.
- Train and instruct employees in job duties or company policies.
- Provide employees with guidance in handling difficult problems or in resolving escalated complaints or disputes.
Dec. 2016 – Present
Lake Moseside, Nevada
Lake Moseside, Nevada
Food Clerk, Wintheiser, Krajcik and Runolfsson
- Count money and make bank deposits.
- Maintain food and equipment inventories, and keep inventory records.
- Prepared food for sale.
- Establish and enforce nutritional standards for dining establishments based on accepted industry standards.
Sep. 2018 – Present
Administrative Assistant, Spinka, Jerde and Grimes
- Use computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Greet visitors or callers and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as attendance records, correspondence, or other material.
Bachelor of Science: Actuarial Science / Mathematics
- Northern Considine College – New Milagros, Illinois
- Operated and monitored automated mail and processing equipment
- Performed manual sorting
- Plan safety as part of an automation awareness team.
- Customer Service Operator.
- Processed mail in a fast paced environment.
- Interpret and enforce rules of procedure or establish new rules in situations where there are no procedures already established by law.
- Operated the delivery bar code sorter (mail machine); sorted and processed mail and other materials
- Loaded and unloaded machines; maintained stock and inventory; assisted with shipping ordering and receiving; worked in (in)climate weather; kept daily logs and made reports
- Long periods of standing; dispatched mail; Scanned placards in and out for shipment
- Supervise group in order to complete goal
- Make coworkers schedules for break/lunch
- Process incoming and outgoing mail in both plant and Post Office facilities
- Read and sort mail quickly and accurately
- Handle heavy sacks of letter mail or parcels weighing as much as 70 pounds.
- Run machine reports, clears jams and contacts maintenance for assistance when needed
- Prepare work area, ensuring all necessary support equipment and materials, including labels, trays, and other containers, are in place.
senior processing clerk
- Assist customers by providing information and resolving their complaints.
- Compute and record totals of transactions.
- Compile and maintain non-monetary reports and records.
- Keep periodic balance sheets of amounts and numbers of transactions.