- Regular assessment /monitoring of resources to provide constructive feedback.
- Identification of respective process and scheduling of refresher trainings.
- To reconcile customer accounts in terms of billing, invoicing and payments using Remedy & SAP
- To participate in monthly calibration calls with the clients
- Data mining, filtering and analysis of incoming workflow, analyzing the team’s daily performance.
- Prepare and publish performance data and new updates through emails and refresher sessions.
- Call calibration with the process Leads and quality analyst
- Research, evaluate, and prepare recommendations on Training curricula, instructional methods, and materials for the operations.
- Organize reports, schedules and classes.
- Plan and conduct teacher training programs and conferences dealing with new procedures, instructional materials and equipment, and teaching aids.
- Handhold and provide floor support to run resource in the production.
- Welcomes and trains new employees regarding product knowledge.
- Introduces new employees to the environment, and people they’ll be working with.
- Formulates questionnaires and creates reports on analysts’ monthly online assessment.
- Huddles team for process updates.
senior process trainer
- Maintain batch report, Training SOP and individual trainee performance.
- Conduct refreshers for the product and process knowledge updates for the agents.
- Conduct Calibration sessions with client and Operations for process improvement.
- Provide floor support to the OJT agents and on floor agents.
- Publish Process Newsletter to the stakeholders.
- Publish Training calendar to the stakeholders.
- Prepare the review decks for the Business reviews.
senior process trainer
- To have in-depth knowledge of subject matter to deliver knowledge and skills across all relevant areas of learning in Media Contact DB which is now part of Globe News Wire.
- To train the new hires on process training to collect data and also to train them to use the back-end UI to update the collected data.
- To conduct “Refresher Training for the existing employees to update their skills during their mid-probation period.
- To provide support to Mid-level managers (production) to enhance their team members’ performance through Error Analysis, Employees’ Performance Analysis and Performance Improvement Programs.
process trainer (gis)
- Schedule and facilitate meetings with clients related to policies.
- Monitor or track project milestones and deliverables. information technology projects.
- Consulting to operations for refining the processes.
- Ensure compliance to client and organizational policies and procedures.
- Conduct classes to train process, techniques in subjects such as basic communication skills, product training, Process Operations, Sales and customer service and handling.
- Assured to provide highest standards of service.
- Administered course evaluation.
- Developed and improved technical content and publication material.
- Provide process and product training to the new hire batches.
- Conduct refresher sessions about the product and process knowledge updates for the agents.
- In order to enhance the process efficacy we conduct ECHO (Executive Call Handling Observation) and Calibration sessions as per the client guidelines and provide regular feedback to the agents to improve their skills in order to handle the customer’s queries.
- Provide floor support to the Team Leaders and Agents.
- Conduct PKT (Product Knowledge Test) sessions on monthly basis to keep regular check at agents and team leader knowledge about the process updates.
- Improve the call handling skills of the agent we monitor their live calls and share the regular feedback to them in order to reduce the AHT.
- Conduct regular platform skills sessions in order to improvise our training delivery skills.
- Facilitates the learning of newly hired employee in relation to both Client and Company policy. Handles product and system specific training and practice and includes accompanying new graduates to nesting where they are given two weeks of phone calls before they are endorsed to their respective teams. At times, we also act as temporary Team Leads if business needs us.
- Maintain accurate and complete learners’ records as required by laws or administrative policies.
- Developed and prepared process reference materials.
- Recommended program enhancements and modified materials as needed.
- Assisting with the enhancement of employee’s skill, performance, productivity and quality of work.
- Operations, Quality & Technical support.
- Presenting information using a large varieties of techniques including training modules, visual aids and team exercise.
- Research, compile and prepare reports, manuals, correspondence, or other information required by management
- Skill New hires on process knowledge
- Conduct effective training programs keeping in mind the individual and group learning needs
- Partner with local management to identify and analyze skills gaps and to monitor the overall effectiveness throughout the training process
- Assess and analyze business needs with recommendations on training plans and programs to enhance knowledge and skills
- Assist with the creation of curriculum to be included in development/training plans for all levels of the organization
- Work cross-functionally between various departments to help measure, analyze and enhance CSAT and customer centricity & customer service management effectiveness
- Create and administer training assessments; assist in the development of a methodology certification program in alignment with global T&D team to ensure consistency
- Managed a team of 8 people taking care of all the critical CPMs in the absence of a Team Leader
- Achieving Sales and Retention targets on a consistent level.
- Was selected to be a part of the Pilot batch in Mumbai for Mobile Broadband retentions as an OJT mentor.
- Design, implement or evaluate staff training and development programs, customer service initiatives, or performance measurement criteria.
- Conducted process training.
- Constantly in touch with stake holders in order to streamline the process
- Make necessary changes and update training module periodically
- Helping talent acquisition team to choose the right candidate for the role.
- Conduct monthly quiz to asses product and process knowledge of the employees
- Relentless training on soft skills ( telephone etiquette)
- Conducting refresher training
- Conduct process training according to the plotter and handing over the batch to the Operations team post certification.
- Maintain accurate and complete trainee records, like attendance, day wise performance data, roster planning, as required by the process.
- Prepare and administer performance tests and publish the results in accordance with performance.
- Instruct trainees individually and in groups, using various training methods such as classroom discussions and one-on-one sessions.
- Prepare plotter for reference and updating the training module as per the changes in processes or policies.
- Plan and conduct activities for a balanced program of instruction, demonstration, and work time that provides trainees with opportunities to observe, question, and investigate.
- Provide product support to the employees and help them clarify their doubts.
- Taking care of Training, quality and development of the associates
- Creating multiple process test and multiple assessment to analyse process gaps and taking refresher’s training for the existing employees
- Auditing chats and calls to check the quality and process knowledge
- Sharing feedbacks and alternative help to the associates so they can enhance their skills and give them better sight of opportunity in future
senior process trainer
- Maintains and shares training reports on time
- Active Interactions with the internal and external clients
- Take up small improvement projects /initiatives in an individual capacity or in collaboration with different departments
- Create training content and modify the existing training content on a regular basis
- Improve team capabilities through coaching and mentoring
- Deliver Process training for the new hire on the current SACM processes & Conduct training follow up session and measuring effectiveness of training.
- Timely maintenance of training manual and process training MIS.
- Creation and update of Process Training modules.
- Effectively implement process updates as and when required by the clients.
- Maintain and develop the processes to ensure optimum efficiency.
- Assist in addressing developmental needs of employees across the processes.
- Ensure accurate, timely and efficient analysis of Weekly and Monthly training reports to the process owners
- Conducted training needs assessments and identified processes.
- Developed proper instructional strategy.
- Designed, modified and prepared instructional materials.
- Modified training programs as needed.
- Developed and delivered efficient training to industry.
- Handled voice testing.
- Identified training needs based on gap appraisal processes.
- Plan and implement training program
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to understand learning needs and formulate programs
- Develop and enhance existing program to suit business requirements
- Review instructional content, methods, and evaluations to assess strengths and weaknesses, and to develop recommendations for course revision, development, or elimination
- Prepare and implement remedial programs for employees requiring extra help
- Collaborate with T&A team to ensure smooth on boarding of new hires
- Effective Management of Process Training and Development teams across three locations (Bangalore,Chennai – India & Manila – Philippines) and Managed training (customer service, soft skills, process training,refresher training, etc.) across the enterprise to a diverse audience.
- Created, refined and delivered new hire on-boarding program across global centers
- Collaborated with management and quality team across site to identify operational deficiencies and develop Lean, solution oriented, measurable training module
- Conducted TNA (Training Need Analysis) on a monthly basis for the inbound process
- Supporting the effective on-boarding and retention of new claims representatives by creating a supportive and engaging training environment
- Design and development of training curriculum and courses as required
- Utilizing and supporting various forms of training approaches including traditional classroom e-learning and virtual training solutions
- Provide coaching and development feedback to both participants and their leaders
- Facilitate training classes and provide support during onsite business hours
- Conduct New product/ Feature training across the floor.
- BQ and Refresher training program.
- Certification of NHT batches.
- Conduct DIP Check, and other activities across the floor.
- Training New Hire Batches and ensuring the completion on the given timelines
- Sampling and Analyzing data (Random sampling) for training purpose to plan sessions according to the results for process betterment
- Conducting JCL, briefing sessions, call calibrations, Morning huddles
- Conducting weekly meets with internal and external stake holders to bridge the gap if any
- Ensuring that the process is updated by continuous perching with client-end updates and online dissemination(website)
- Ensuring 90% or more target achievement of NHT within learning-curve phase
- Time to time content updation or addition in content Major/Minor/ errata for process improvement
- Conduct process training for the new hires.
- Develop training ideas, techniques and methodologies through constant research.
- Maintain accurate and complete weekly progress reports of the new hires.
- Identify areas for improvement and perform or assist in process related Root Cause analysis.
- Check system access for all new hires and raise request for pending access grants
- Meet the go-live deadlines.
- Support the existing team, and conduct regular refresher training during off-training periods.
- Conduct Orientation and Process Training for all the lateral hires
- Suggest enhancement to the Orientation Program
- Track post-training/refresher efficacy
- Quality Project: To monitor calls of peers under various quality parameters
- Sharing all observations from SBS, Dip Checks and Call listening
process trainer (insurance claims)
- Led the Basic and Advanced Excel, Foundations, Pre-Process and Insurance Claims Processing Training, as directed by the Business.
- Organize and manage training venues and logistics, as required, to achieve efficient training delivery.
- Responsible for maintaining and publishing Training reports with internal and external stakeholders.
- Drive consistency and Best Practice-sharing of standard training practices across all domains and LOBs.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of systems and tools, products and services to upskill the team continuously.
- Identify and analyze knowledge/skill gaps and initiating process improvement to address these.
- Actively pursue initiatives that aid team members in achieving individual and team Key Performance Indicators.
- Train the new advisors on the usage of the applications, and website navigation End to End process of analyzing
- Maintaining Quality among the Team Analyze, understand and explain variances to the team, identifying problems and solutions
- Interact with the clients & provide respective task to the production
- Responsible for completing task in time bounds
- Responsible to cascade depth knowledge of task among the team
- Performing design reviews across process to improve the
- Training manual preparation for the accounts receivables team across various Wipro clients.
- Training need identification ,analysis & implementation for better productivity
- Delivering training on various accounts receivables process beginning Order to Cash application
- Publish various training reports
- Collections call monitoring and support
- Training batches as and when we have any
- Grooming agents on floor
- Preparing client updates and briefings
- Sharing feedback with training batches during and after training is complete
- Tracking their performance while and after training
- Taking calls as a part of the monthly score-card and update system
- Providing solutions to trainees’ concerns