- Maintain records of patient care, condition, progress, or problems to report and discuss observations with supervisor
- Administer prescribed oral medications, under the written direction of physician and ensure patients take their medicine.
- Direct patients in simple prescribed exercises
- Provide patients and families with emotional support and instruction in areas such as participating in own care
- Change dressings., preparing healthy meals, living independently, or adapting to disability or illness.
- Collect medical histories and general health and life style information from clients.
- Maintain accurate case histories of clients.
- Obtain and record clients medical histories.
- Advise clients about recommended courses of treatment.
- Consult with or refer clients to appropriate health practitioners when necessary.
- Nursed one patient in and out of a hospital
- Assessed, reviewed and administered the doctor’s orders andprovided the needed care of the patient
- Monitored health status of patient
- Directed patient care