287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
- This company is the best company in my life because I have learned a lot from this company. From this company I have learned that big posts and small posts are nothing but one must be understanding with every enterprise.
- This company’s boss is very much Good is very Kind,Honest and Hard worker .he treats every employee as a member of his family, and when we had problems in work, then we Motivate the time to time was too much.
- I have leadership quality inside me, I can easily handle any customer.
- Whenever I hold any work, I give my 100% in that work and I definitely that work.
- We all live like a family in this company.
Nov. 2018 – Present
Veumhaven, North Carolina
Veumhaven, North Carolina
Presentation Specialist, Donnelly Inc
- Discuss with the client the product, advertising themes and methods, and any changes that should be made in advertising copy.
- Consult with sales, media and marketing representatives to obtain information on product or service and discuss style and length of advertising copy.
- Edit or rewrite existing copy as necessary, and submit copy for approval by supervisor.
Sep. 2019 – Present
North Cristobalberg, Kansas
North Cristobalberg, Kansas
Database Administrator, Rosenbaum-Konopelski
- Read source documents such as canceled checks, sales reports, or bills, and enter data in specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners.
- Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
- Load machines with required input or output media such as paper, cards, disks, tape or Braille media.
- Resolve garbled or indecipherable messages, using cryptographic procedures and equipment.
- Select materials needed to complete work assignments.
Bachelor of Commerce: Accountant
- Northern Hammes Institute – Stammmouth, Alabama
senior presentation specialist
- Develop and design presentations – primarily in PowerPoint – that advance key business objectives and tell the story through clean, concise, and well-organized slides.
- Whether preparing for a critical Board or Directors presentation, or assisting a department in developing slides for internal use, must be able to interpret complex concepts and translate them into easy-to-understand graphs, charts, and visual graphics.
- Will distill clear messaging while incorporating smart visual solutions that make a difference at high-stakes meetings that affect major business decisions.
- Responsible to develop and maintain customized templates and graphics to ensure a consistent “look and feel” for the department.
- Provide training for the tools so the clients can learn how to communicate ideas and concepts in a way that is more accurate, accessible, and appealing.
- Worked under the supervision of the Community Programs Manager to deliver educational and engaging live science performances across the museum and within the community.
- Supporting daily operations in museum, assisting guests with wayfinding directions and safety instructions.
- Aiding with the management and troubleshooting of all equipment necessary for supporting live performances.
- Coordinating all the shows and demonstrations throughout the day.
- Contacting and persuading guests to stop by at a specific time to watch a live performance/demonstration.
sr. presentation specialist
- Coordinating with the team to provide investment bankers with a decent presentation of data. Likewise using the right tools and ideologies for representing the data graphically in alignment to the content provided.
- Monitoring the job from production level to delivery .
- Reviewing the job for final delivery.
- Discussing the requirements and taking updates from clients regularly and setting deadlines accordingly.
- Assigning resources for the required assignments and working parallel in production as required.
- Production of documents using MS Excel, MS Word and MS Power point as per Client Specification
- Responsible for quality of job and should strive for producing documents with nil errors
- Produce the documents within the specified time frame
- Responsible for informing Workflow coordinator for any delay in delivering the output.
- Communicate with them and Team Mentors for any QC issues
- Receiving project instructions directly from client
- Initiation and delivering of projects
- Provides accurate, consistent and timely solutions, primarily through presentation composition, formatting and design.
- Implements standard base analysis of data and content to identify, report, and escalate issues while also noting patterns of error and marginal discrepancies.
- Quality controls draft proofs prior to submittal for Internal QC, ensuring accuracy, consistency, and compliance as well as facilitates smooth and timely quality control of materials.
- Interacts professionally with internal clients and team members to understand business needs and goals.
- Possesses excellent written and oral communication skills and is able to effectively tailor communications to a diverse range of business stakeholders.
- Designed complex business presentations, graphics, and animation, using independent judgment, creativity, and software.
- Developed multimedia presentations, web pages, promotional products, and computer artwork for use in videos, literature, newsletters and slide shows.
- Determined audio and visual effects and music necessary to complete videos for websites, YouTube, and business presentations.
- Edited videos to insert music, dialogue, and sound effects, to arrange films into sequences, and to correct errors using editing software.
- Planned the contents of presentations according to the client’s requirements.