287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
Accomplished Placement Coordinator, who is receptive to client needs and able to coordinate employees. Excel in problem solving and conflict resolution, and encourage teamwork. Desire to build my career in Human Resources and further my education. I am currently enrolled at the University of Southern Indiana and a member of the Young Professional Alliance.
Placement Coordinator, Abernathy Inc. Dickinsonbury, Colorado
Mar. 2020 – Present
- Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Hire employees for temporary to permanent jobs and process hiring-related paperwork.
- Perform searches for qualified job candidates, using sources such as computer databases, networking, Internet recruiting resources, media advertisements, job fairs, recruiting firms, or employee referrals.
Dental Assistant, Rosenbaum-Bogan. Port Waynetown, California
Sep. 2015 – Feb. 2016
- Prepare patient, sterilize or disinfect instruments, set up instrument trays, prepare materials, or assist dentist during dental procedures.
- Assist dentist in management of medical or dental emergencies.
- Scheduling appointments for patients
Hostess, Rodriguez-Kuhlman. Jaredstad, New Mexico
Dec. 2014 – Feb. 2015
- Greet guests and seat them at tables.
- Assign patrons to tables suitable for their needs and according to rotation so that servers receive an appropriate number of seatings.
- Inspect dining and serving areas to ensure cleanliness and proper setup.
North California Academy, Lake Deshawnview, Colorado
Bachelor's, Management, Minor in HR, Present
Recruiting new companies for placement of employees
Interviewing new employees
- Develop a strategy for pitching & hosting the companies for campus recruitment.
- Be the interface between the industry & students and cater to satisfy the stakeholders of one of the most crucial objectives of a student in Engineering College – Placement.
- Research about the best fit companies for the given student pool.
- Negotiation of the deliverables to match the student expectations.
- Train the students as per the industry requirement.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities with team and companies.
- Represent the institute for placement and internship tie-ups.
- Schedule or conduct campus and off campus drives.
- Conduct individual assessments of student and take feedback post interviews from companies.
- Develop new contacts with potential companies, making and writing proposals.
- Identify staff vacancies and select applicants for the same.
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning student-related data such as percentage, skills, experience, interests etc.
- Create Placement Brochure for B.Tech and MBA students with their profiles.
- Coordinate with corporate offices in NCR region, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore regarding placements.
- Responsible for industry internship and placement of students
- Pitch presentation to Corporate with an objective to inform and gain acceptance of the institute and it’s program
- Point of contact between companies and IITH.
- Managing the recruitment process.
- Offsite placement coordinator for a 501(c)3 non-profit animal rescue
- Organized and coordinated thousands of placements for dogs at risk of euthanasia
- Resolved problems with hundreds of partner rescues, adopters, and fosters through phone and email
- Marketed thousands of dogs through SAPA’s Facebook page