- Diagnose health problems by reviewing patients’ health and medical histories, questioning, observing, and examining patients and interpreting x-rays/labs.
- Interview and examine patients to determine a diagnosis
- Order test to ascertain the nature and extend of illnesses and injuries
- Prescribe Medications and suggest lifestyle changes to remedy medical problems
- Work directly in consultation with the medical Doctor
- Accountable for taking patient’s history, conducting physical examinations, and recording data in the patient’s record.
- Actively involved in basic science and clinical research projects conducted under the supervising of physicians
- Ensure adherence to clinical services policies and procedures and implement measures to enhance operational efficiency, optimising
- resource utilization and improving service quality
- Plan activities for ensuring smooth delivery of health care services to patients and their families
- Assist and Care for patients
- Suture wounds
- Assist and Help in Surgeries
- Consulted with or referred patients to appropriate health practitioners when necessary.
- Monitor patients’ conditions and progress and reevaluate treatments as necessary while utilizing the EMR system.
- Take call for my attending physician, as well as served as the sole provider in the practice on a weekly basis.
- Developed trusting and lasting relationships with my patients that allowed me to provide them personalized care.
- Analyzed x-rays to locate the sources of patients’ difficulties and to rule out fractures or diseases as sources of problems.
- Obtaining history and physicals
- Interpreting labs
- Ordering imaging/lab tests
- Diagnosis and treatment plans.
- Foreign Body Removal
- Diagnosed health problems by reviewing patients’ health and medical histories, questioning, observing, and examining patients and interpreting x-rays.
- Obtained and record patients’ medical histories.
- Advised patients about recommended courses of treatment.
- Ordered, performed, and interpreted tests and analyzed records, reports, and examination information to diagnose patients’ condition.
- Provided patient education
- Managed acute and chronic healthcare needs
- Coordinated with health care team to provide patient care in after-hours clinic.
- Abscess I&D
- Trigger Point Injections
- Vaccination administration
- Provide diagnostic physicals, sick calls, and chronic illness encounters
- Complete evaluations of acutely ill patients in urgent/emergent and infirmary
- Facilitate telemedicine encounters
- Order, perform, and interpret tests and analyze records, reports, and examination information to diagnose patients’ condition.
- Provide patient education
- Indentify areas for quality improvement and process implementation
- Maintained and followed standard quality, safety, environmental and infection control policies and procedures.
- Analyzed physical findings and medical histories to make diagnoses according to Oriental medicine traditions.
- Developed individual treatment plans and strategies.
- Evaluated treatment outcomes and recommend new or altered treatments as necessary to further promote, restore, or maintain health.
- Collected medical histories and general health and life style information from patients.
- Assessed patients’ general physical appearance to make diagnoses.
- Educated patients on topics such as meditation, ergonomics, stretching, exercise, nutrition, the healing process, breathing, and relaxation techniques.
- One of the original physician assistants recruited by Stat Health, and helped develop and optimize the physician assistant role within the company
- Take detailed patient histories and preform comprehensive patient physical examinations
- Diagnose and provide treatment for a variety of medical problems in the urgent care setting with autonomy
- Document all patient histories, physical exams, and treatment plans using EMR
- Interpret laboratory and radiologic results, and develop treatment plans and follow up visits/referrals based on those results
- Do procedural work such as, but not limited to:Suturing
- Collaborate with physicians and other healthcare professionals in the management of patients.
- Perform patient histories and physical exams.
- Order and interpret laboratory and diagnostic tests.
- Handle cardiac emergencies by employing medical training.
- Advise patients concerning diet, activity, and disease prevention.
- Supervise activities and training of students, medical assistants, and other medical support staff.