- Provide technical support to the product development and R&D departments.
- Tracking and tracing stock errors and rectifying them.
- Assist in the ordering and receipt of pharmacy stock.
- Assisting Learner Basic Pharmacist Assistants with stock and the pharmaceutical dispensing process.
- Participated in research that determined patient’s understanding of their chronic medication and whether educating patient on each medication at every refill would improve understanding and compliance.
- Evaluate patient histories to assess medication compliance
- Interpreted prescriptions from healthcare providers to properly dispense medications and health products
- Collaborate with customers, physicians, and third-party vendors to improve patient outcomes to process and fill 700 prescriptions a day.
- Consult patients on their pharmacotherapy and self-care needs under pharmacist supervision.
- Advised patients on potential drug interactions and side effects, proper dose timing and medication storage.
- Solicited medical history information from patients to provide the best and most effective medication.
- Counseled patients with chronic illnesses on medication therapy, nutritional foods and exercise.
- Dispensed medications after reviewing and interpreting prescriptions from healthcare providers.
- Coordinated with other experienced pharmacists to train on proper procedures and ensure job success.
- Conduct quality control tests
- Prepare test solutions and compounds to conduct tests
- Compile and analyze test information to determine process or equipment operating efficiency or to diagnose malfunctions
- Confer with scientists to conduct analyses of research projects and interpret test results
- Write technical reports on processes, products, and tests
- Titrate, formulate, and document batch record while troubleshooting instruments, conducting uniformity tests of various reagents as well as calibrating, solution preparing, and testing chemicals using various instruments.
- Perform validation and internal audit as well as write and update pharmaceutical protocols.
- Communicating with patients to ensure optimal treatment.
- Initiating and managing therapy based on communicated signs and symptoms.
- Following up on initiated pharmaceutical care plan.
- Transcribing, picking, labelling and dispensing of prescriptions.
- Modifying/ initiation of therapy, where necessary, within the scope of practice of a pharmacist.
- Communicating with prescribers to rectify errors on prescription or consult on medication usage.
- Preparation of extemporaneous medications according to Standard Operating Procedure.
- Trained individuals in how to use devices to promote optimal medical support
- A pharmacist intern in the quality assurance department
- Inspected, tested samples to check for defects and ensure conformance to specifications.
- Observe work and monitor thermometers and other indicators to ensure that storage conformed to specifications and met customer order requirements.