- Establish or identify prices of goods and services.
- Take orders over the telephone and by email
- Identify parts required for repairs from parts diagrams
- Parts inventory control
- Customer and shop quotes
- Place daily emergency orders
- Worked with technicians and service writers, answered phones and placed part orders for wholesale accounts
- Check in parts from AHM and deliver to auto body shops or mechanic shops
- More information available upon request
- Suggest specific part purchases to meet customers’ needs
- Set up and arranged displays to attract the attention of prospective customers.
- Assisted in sourcing parts and setting cost/profit margin
- Involved as a dealership safety representative to assure all safety measures were up to date and stocked (such as first aid kits)
- Maintained a level of professionalism without compromising approachability
- Received parts requests over the counter, from technicians and over the phone accurately and effectively giving estimates and ETA’s
- Provided support and parts to other dealerships, shops and bodyshops as well as assisting in larger body shop orders
- Received and stocked incoming parts from PDC while ensuring correct parts where received and parts were not damaged
- Managed Winter Tire Storage system, overhauling and refreshing old storage system ensuring no loss of customer tires due to improperly tagged or stored tires
- Stayed up to date with new bulletins to prepare for new recalls
- Regularly kept track of inventory
- Built relationships with customers through excellent customer service
- Ordered correct parts for wholesale companies, internal repair orders, and retail customers accordingly
- Explained benefits of regular maintenance and purchasing winter tires/packages
- Answered phone-call inquiries and kept track of orders over the phone
- Assisted in organizing parts drivers’ deliveries
- Professionally processed customer orders over the phone and via email.
- Handled sales calls and emails for wholesale and provided assistance.
- Ordered and maintained stock levels for wholesale, shop and customer sales.
- Provided a high level of service and support to external customers and internally to Technicians and wholesale.
- Kept areas neat while working and returned items to correct locations.
- Followed up on open invoices to assist with closing.
- Professionally handled customer complaints and escalated to Management when required.