- Keep up with organization and product placement
- Update and review merchandise
- Assess and renew inventory
- Be available at all times to attend to customer needs
- Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouse, and storage yards.
- Place merchandise into containers.
- Scan merchandise & it´s location.
- Return lost items to their original location.
- Maintained inventory and adjusted inventory levels.
- Managed day to day operations of three warehouses.
- Managed back stock in all departments.
- Generated and tracked purchase orders and transfer orders.
- Ran loss prevention programs on hard and soft goods.
- Received and managed all incoming inventory in house and from third parties.
- Coordinated stocking teams for all departments.
- Managing inventory levels
- Preparing and presenting outstanding accounts receivables
- Receiving inventory into warehouse
- Marketing products to potential and existing customers
- Organized store for grand opening.
- Inventor of SKU/UPC system for store.
- Counted inventory and kept record of products going in and out.
- Created and managed website and graphics.
- Yearly inventory audit preparation.
- Take merchandise to sales floor.
- Create bails of cardboard and plastic.
- Work with a team to ensure backroom is counted and audited properly.
- Recieve truck shipments and enter data into system to update inventory and stock units
- Handle all aspects of shipment paperwork
- Work with Department managers to empty back room bins, and restock sales floor.
- Maintain back room counts.
- Unloaded trucks into coordinated locations per department.
- Stock sales floor.
- Help customers to the products they are looking for.
- Keep tracked of inventory.
- Bin overstock into backroom system.
- Daily counts of the back room.
- Audit bins.
- Daily check of work orders, along with material availability in the warehouse
- Document work orders produced at the end of shifts
- Track the amount of materials used along with product produced and insert all the data onto an online database
- Speak with managers and supervisors to ensure all orders were ran successfully.
- Take inventory of parts in stock rooms
- Input inventory amounts into Excel spreadsheet
- Input inventory data into
- Takes inventory, maintains storage area, organizes and places stock on shelves. Ensures area is secure at all times.
- Contacts resource people for various information. Contacts transport companies and suppliers in order to expedite, trace or return merchandise that does not conform to specifications or purchase orders.
- Assembles containers and crates, packs goods to be shipped and prepares identifying information and shipping instructions
- Knows safe storage and handling procedures for various chemicals and materials
- Knows proper shipping procedures for transportation of dangerous goods
- Determines method of shipment and prepares bills, invoices and other shipping documents
- Receives merchandise – checks and signs delivery slips, and assisted with undoading as necessary
- Inspected and verified incoming goods against invoices or other documents, records shortages and rejected damaged goods
- Accepts merchandise according to established company procedures. Calculates prices according to guidelines, and affixes bar codes, prices, and security tags as necessary.
- Organizes distribution and shipping of merchandise. Makes necessary verifications against documents, unpacks and routes goods to appropriate storage areas. Handles customer pick-ups.
- operated forklift
- Maintains internal record-keeping systems
inventory/ service apprentice technician
- Check email daily to see when and how many units(tires/wheels) come in and at what time shipment will be received
- Recieve truck shipments, scan and enter data into store system to update inventory using SAP
- Handle all aspects of shipment and recieving paperwork
- Handle weekly cycle inventory
- Create, ship and recieve inter-company store transfers
- Inform customer when ordered items have arrived
- Stock daily shipments
- Unloding truck reciving, counting materials to verify the count is correct.
- Working with equipment such as tv, stove,microwave, dishwasher,refrigerator, washer, dryers and much more.
- Stock weighs anywere from 25-30 pounds on average, while also working with much larger equipment up to 75-100 pounds.
- Reporting discrepancies between physical counts and computer records.
- Developing or improving upon inventory management procedures.
- Stocking and distributing supplies, equipment or merchandise.
- Picks (online orders) that will be ready to pick up in store in less than 30 min.
inventory / picker
- Home Depot
- US LOCK
- Inventory associates need to make sure not to miss any details when counting orders and taking stock.
- In this job, counting counts. Material recording clerks, work with company supply chains to make sure that inventory is on route, on shelves and well-stocked. They are record keepers for materials, report creators and supply trackers.
- Inventory associates communicate with co-workers, the home office, and others to make sure that accurate records are being made of inventory.
- Kept warehouse neat and well organized while working .
- Entered numerical data into databases such as Excel in a timely and accurate manner.
- Responded to emails for numerous information needed
- Conducted monthly inventories of materials on the work floor.
- E-mailed suppliers, carriers and customers with shipping updates.
- Gathered, logged and monitored all shipping data.
- Accurately read, understood, and carried out written and verbal instructions.
- Managed inventory processes and procedures, customer orders, end processing, hand loading trucks, and removing shipment totes from conveyor systems/belts.
- Communicated operational issues and changes to supervisor on regular basis.
- Employed wide variety of hand and power tools, precise measuring instruments and electronic testing equipment to complete installation orders/tasks to ensure customer satisfaction by providing highest quality of products, properly installed equipment.
- Delivered and set up products in customers home.
- Ensure stocking is completed in timely manner.
- Replenish all floor product as needed.
- Maintain a tidy work area on the sales floor as well as in the back store room.
- Organize and sort all inventory.
- Dispose of all store waste and recycling appropriately.
- Work with a group of employees to receive large and small shipments of product, count and record shipped quantities.
- Forklift certified to help operate large and small forklifts to help count, and organize the received products into our racking systems.
- Restock product for our fulfillment personnel.
inventory / customer service clerk
- Evaluated supplies and product inventory to check for quality and quantity issues and returned unacceptable materials to vendors to obtain replacements or refunds
- Accepted delivered packages, verified products and checked delivery totals to keep system records current and accurate
- Recorded information, shortages and discrepancies to keep records current and accurate
- Investigated and resolved customer inquiries and complaints quickly
- Analyzed existing programs and worked with other departments to reduce the number of inventory mistakes and adjustments being made on a daily basis by an hour
- Eliminated overlap with certain process in the back stocking process to result in an end of year accuracy rating of 98%
- Executed store inventory pre-counts and functions and problem solved many issues during first store inventory involving a third party inventory company providing a template for future inventories
- Oversaw the roll out of two efficiency programs involving reduction of positions and creation of 16 new positions that needed hiring for
- Maintain a neat and orderly process of all merchandise incoming and outgoing.
- Verifying all incoming new items are accurate with the correct amount as stated.
- Consolidating items items to as few locations as possible while keeping all shelves organized.
- Finding all misplaced items.
- Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of manufactured products, services, commodities, or other subjects of sale.
- Confer or consult with department heads to secure information on equipment and customer specifications.
- Prepare a list of damaged raw material.
- Maintain daily expenses, production, and raw materials.
- Detecting and reporting discrepancies between physical counts and computer records.
- Interacting with the sales representative and production team.
- Taking stock of needed future products and supplies
- Created and organized Excel sheets for products
- Contacted possible product suppliers
- Bridal Shows in RI
- Print and organize daily reports
- Promo visibility/Price change kick off
- Supervise Freight put away and front end, POS
- Monitor receiving inventory
- Physical inventory
- Monitor sales with in each department
inventory/ front desk
- Manage weekly and daily inventory
- Manage availability for up to 16 tour guides
- Manage availability for up to 20 horses
- Coordinate with City officials on city code
- Withhold or saturate inventory to maximize daily and weekly revenue
- Coordinate horse care and breaks with barn crew
- Manage daily sales team
- Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or phone systems and arrange for repairs when equipment malfunctions..
- Made sure things were stocked
- Sizes in right spots
- Check quantity of inventory