- Ordering inventory for all SE Alaska locations.
- Managed monthly inventory counts for all SE Alaska locations.
- Set displays and product location any layouts for all SE Alaska locations.
- Contract extensions, accessory sales, signing new customer contracts.
- Daily sales reconciliation, deposits.
inventory coordinator (temporary position)
- Calculate and sort inventory for business operations.
- Load and unload stock from international suppliers.
- Maintain records pertaining to inventory and supplies.
- Plan layout of stockroom considering size, or related factors pertaining to items stored.
inventory coordinator / office administrator
- Controlling and maintain the availability of the required Jars and shock subs to Saudi Aramco Rigs.
- preparing the parts and tool list need order from Cougar’s Head office at Canada.
- Preparing the order list of seal kits for Jars and Shocks and issue Purchase Order.
- Coordinating with In-house Machine shop and various other Machine shop supervisors for parts send for repair.
- Responsible person for sending the parts for HVOF Coating.
- Vendor Payment.
- Sourcing the shop supplies from local Market.
inventory coordinator/key holder
- Assigning tasks to employees
- Working in a team to complete tasks
- Daily cleaning and recovery
- Complete planograms to company standards
- Unloading trucks weekly
- Acknowledge Employee’s issues and resolve their problems quickly and efficiently.
- Assist staff in understanding their available options and helped them selecting the right service plans for their needs.
- Collaborate with colleagues to discuss market information and strategies.
- Process service or sales transactions by making accurate use of the software offered to make use of.
- Promote accurate and reliable information to customer.
- Perform material counts and compare physical inventory to stock records
- Participate in root cause and corrective action for inventory record discrepancies
- Recommend and implement processes for improvements on increased efficiencies and accuracy levels
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Word and SAP
- Previous Logistics Warehouse Manager experience
inventory coordinator/duty manager
- Stockroom management and scanning in/out and record keeping of excess stock in stockroom and ensure excess stock is stored in safe and accessible location and in adherence with company WHS policies.
- Maintain accurate records and creating pick reports and locating and processing stock in accordance with company protocols and time frames.
- Working under pressure during key operational periods and assisting team members in other sections of the store to complete tasks in a timely manner as a team.
- Utilizing Walkie stacker, electric pallet jack and manual pallet jack in accordance with company policy.
- Use of correct manual handling techniques and follow safe work practices and OHS protocols.