- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Filter and “clean” data, and review computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs.
information analyst/test analyst
- Worked on passenger operations solutions
- Managed domain models and API information model using EA tool
- Given solutions for complex business cases and created design for SOAP services and API
- Performed testing using Postman, Ready API and created automation tests.
senior information analyst
- Provide daily IT support for logistics and warehouse operation from assigned programs. Ensure good system performance (Warehouse Management System, WMS-Exceed) and monitor systems interfacing to customer systems (EDI).
- Includes problem solving for operational issues, system issues, support for customer systems migration etc. Continuous assessment and improvement to the WMS of various programs so as to improve operational productivity and reduce downtime.
- Responsible for liaising with internal & external customers on project schedules, test requirements and change management, take charge in the coordination and training of internal users on the process.
- In charge of accounts for HP (VMI), Logitech, DLink, Bilcare, LongWell, British Tobacco. Previous accounts include Adaptec, Infocus & Intermec.
- Extensive programming experience in PowerBuilder and MS SQL database.
- Gained promotion from the position of Information Analyst.
- Managed customer identity and application access management
- Created UML diagrams using Enterprise Architect tool
- Designed authentication flows based on standard authorization framework models available in market to enable best security for applications
- Managed and created Rest API designs
- Develop data models for applications, metadata tables, views and related database structures.
- Develop and maintain archived procedures, procedural codes, or queries for applications.
- Defined object and field level security to make sure the security and sharing model effectively work within the system.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Designing & developing the business website for both English & Chinese versions (www.sinceress.com, www.sinceress.net) via WordPress & Wix.
- Collecting and analyzing the website & user data ( visiting, transaction, accounts registration, etc), then generating results via Excel.
- Implemented various advanced fields like Picklist, Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies.
- Configured various Reports and Dashboards for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Explore and report specialized areas such as medicine, science and technology, politics, foreign affairs, sports, arts, consumer affairs, business, religion or education.
- Designed workflow rules, validation rules and approval processes for various functional and business requirements.
- Created search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on record pages.
- Defined lookup and many to many relationships on the objects.
- Inform investment decisions by analysing financial information to forecast business, industry, or economic conditions.
- Review and analyse legislation, laws, and public policy, and recommend changes to promote and support interests of the company.
- Read current literature, attend meetings, and talk with colleagues to keep abreast of conceptual developments in fields such as biostatistics, life sciences, and social sciences.
- Creation of multiple client page layouts and assigning them to different record types.
- Performs tasks that involves reviewing, extraction, and Analyzing information and data on system process and procedures.
- Assist users in interpreting their data and provides reports that support their needs
- translation of business requirements into technical requirements
- Perform data accuracy and resolve any data integrity issues
- Administer for ZOHO & OODO CRM systems for all internal and external license holders.
- Help Business Management team learn about the new trends and launches internally, that involves new product and project delivery in other geographies with innovative ideas.
- Track the dropped leads with the reasons to why it dropped and track the what went wrong sheet with the competitor pricing and inform about the trend.
- Lead sales ops and reporting function.
- Create and maintain project schedules by developing project plans and specifications, estimating time requirements, establishing deadlines, monitoring milestone completion, tracking all phases of the project product/service lifecycle, providing timely reporting of issues that impact project progress,
- Coordinating actions, and resolving conflicts. This includes documenting, prioritizing and tracking requests (changes, enhancements, etc.) and coordinating with the Concern.
- Created concierge user accounts under a common profile and assigned permission sets for added permissions.