- Prepares Purchase Orders (PO) for agreed terms and conditions with the suppliers
- Updates NAV inventory system
- Reports recruitment monthly status of each brand
- Orients newly hired MTMs for Learning Sessions
- Computes and presents recruitment cost and activity turn-out to check progress of all hiring initiatives/efforts
- Performs end-to-end recruitment process for all brands (Marks & Spencer, SaladStop!, Shake Shack) including sourcing, interview, test administration, and on-boarding
- Conducts reference or background checks on job applicants
- Formulates and facilitates group dynamics which targets specific KSAs in all job vacancies
- Oversees recruiters in timely completion of manpower requests of all departments
- Coordinates and maintains good relationship with different institutions (PESO, Barangay, Job sites) to strengthen our tie-ups/partnerships in providing employment opportunities
- Ensures brand visibility in all job portals
- Negotiates with different suppliers about costings in uniforms, freebies, tarpaulins, flyers and other recruitment materials
- Prepares sources data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
- Secures information by completing data base back-ups.
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping information confidential.
- P.A.T Certified Instructor
- Processing payroll, which includes ensuring vacation and sick time are tracked in the system
- Answering payroll questions
- Participating in benefits tasks, such as claim resolutions, reconciling benefits statements, and approving invoices for payment
- Maintaining current HR files and databases
- Performing payroll/benefit-related reconciliations
- Performing payroll and benefits audits and recommending any correction action
hr clerk (temporary appointment)
- Keeping a data record of employees attendance
- Tracking leave records of employees and data record for learning and examination.
- Administrative tasks as required.
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
- Process and manually enter benefits selections made by employees into BCBS.
- Provide documents on insurance plans and pricing.
- Keep up with nursing and doctors credentials such as nursing and doctors license, DEA license, and CPR cards.
- Process termination into the system and make sure all appropriate documents that relate to the termination are sent in and saved to the employees personnel file.
- Pay out PTO when employees are terminated or go from full time to part time.
- Pay for on-boarding training if the appropriate documents and training courses are completed.
- Make sure I9 forms and E-verify cases are completed by new hires in a timely manner.
- Maintain employee records (e.g. vacation and sick leaves)
- Prepare monthly compensation and attendance spreadsheets
- Update internal databases with new hires’ data (e.g. contact details and bank accounts)
- Maintaining computer system by updating and entering data
- Sending out Regret Letters
- Monitoring and Filing Active and Rejected Files
- Scheduling Interviews and Exams
- Encoding and Updating ERIC System (Company’s Database)
- Processing paperwork for new employees and enter employee information into the payroll system.
- Reviewing time sheets, work charts, wage computation, and other information to detect and reconcile payroll discrepancies.
- Attending Job Fairs
- Assists HR Head from time to time
- Making Travel Plans and Contracts
- Revising Job Descriptions based on the needs of the Company
- Processing of Company ID
- Coordinating with different schools for Job Fairs
- Manage and list current job openings.
- Coordinating with different Executives and staffs of different Rustan Group of Companies for different matters.
- Endorsing new Executives to different Departments
- Assisting Executives Travels
- Giving Application forms to applicants
- Administering Psychological Exam to Applicants
- Conducting Background Investigations
- Assisting On-boarding Executives
- Assists Executives’ Regularization and Promot
- Preparing necessary documents for Newly hired and Promoted Executives such as Employment Contracts, Rules and Regulations Manual, On boarding program, Training Schedules, Appointment Memos, Announcement Memos
- Monitoring, checking, and updating of Requirements for 401/501/601 files
- Responsible for doing call outs and screening of applicants
- Entertained and administered applicant’s examinations
- Sorted and prepared daily mails and coordinated it with mail courier service
- Assured and kept databases well updated
- Answered and attended to calls and queries promptly
- Performed other clerical tasks that were assigned by my superior
- Draft letters and emails.
- Make new files for employees.
- On boarding new hires via online platform
- Assisting employees with questions and concerns.