- Organize and update paperwork and books
- Assist with a variety of activities
- Help patients with everyday needs
- Maintain a safe and positive environment
- Inspire creativity and passion for previous or new hobbies
- Assisted nursing staff to provide care and comfort for hospital patients.
- Helped sort patient information, hospital room layouts, supply stock lists.
- Greeted and provided instructions and information for hospital visitors at kiosk desk.
- Restocked patient rooms and helped deliver and retrieve heavy supplies.
- Emotional support for patients and visitors.
- assist with patient discharge procedures.
- provide directions and other information to visitors and patients.
- bring flowers, cards and other gifts and belongings to patients within the hospital.
- Ran the cash register, and performed a final accounting of sales in Gift shop
- Delivered specimens to the Laboratory
- Discharged Patients
- Help move patients from the operating room to the post-op recovery room.
- Gifted handmade items to hospital patients and their families.
- Delivered personal items such as newspapers and flowers throughout the hospital
- Sat with patients in need of companionship and emotional support
- Communicate with patients with compassion while keeping medical information private.
- Worked in ‘Woman and Child department’ with the social service team.
- Raised awareness about sanitation, woman and child rights to the backward section of society.
- Conducted surveys about the hospital’s customer service and care quality.
- Appointed as the team leader of the ‘Grievances Team’.
- Basic principle of the team was taking the grievances of the poor and resolving them with the administration.
- Registered, communicated with, and directed patients upon arrival to the lobby
- Took care of patients at the endoscopy unit
- Worked flexible hours to accommodate changes in patient levels
- Patient advocate/assistant
junior hospital volunteer
- escorting patients to their desired destinations
- delivering samples to the laboratory
- providing assistance to the nurses and security team
- Provided support and companionship to patients in need of assistance.
- Helped with office tasks including taking messages, scanning documents and answering phone inquiries.
- Adhered to procedures and instructions to maintain safety.
- Trained and prepared to assist in emergency situations.
- Completed paperwork and evaluation forms to document patient interactions.
- Adhered to policies and procedures to promote hospital mission and vision.
- Complied with standards to confidentially maintain patient medical information.
- Reported patient requests, concerns, and other observations to staff.
- Assist nurses and medical staff in order to improve the safety, comfort, and care of the patients.
- Answer multi-line phone and patients’ call bells and redirected calls to appropriate medical staff in the network.
- Help transport patients and assisted with discharges.
- Ensure patient comfort through conversation and general care.
- Train newly selected volunteers.