287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
I am an upbeat and hardworking employee that puts my full effort into everything I do. All my current experience is with a team but I am fully comfortable working alone as well. I have held leadership positions in the workspace such as head hostess which gave me supervising experience during hectic shifts. I have also had extracurricular leadership positions such as the president of my high school’s DECA chapter and captain of the mock trial team for two consecutive years.
Nov. 2017 – May. 2018
New Mitsue, Ohio
New Mitsue, Ohio
Head Hostess, Funk Inc
- Greet guests, escort them to their seats
- Schedule and receive food and beverage deliveries, checking delivery contents to verify product quality and quantity.
- Perform some food preparation or service tasks such as cooking, clearing tables, and serving food and drinks when necessary.
- Take dining reservations.
- Plan menus and food utilization based on the anticipated number of guests, nutritional value, palatability, popularity, and costs. and present them with menus and drink lists.
Aug. 2016 – Sep. 2016
Sales Associate, Ward, Thiel and Volkman
- Dress mannequins for displays.
- Change or rotate window displays, interior display areas, or signage to reflect changes in inventory or promotion.
- Install decorations, such as flags, banners, festive lights, or bunting on or in building, street, exhibit hall, or booth.
- Collaborate with others to obtain products or other display items.
- Keep areas neat while working and return items to correct locations following demonstrations.
- Sell products being promoted and keep records of sales.
- Set up and arrange displays or demonstration areas to attract the attention of prospective customers.
- Suggest specific product purchases to meet customers’ needs.
- Identify interested and qualified customers to provide them with additional information.
- Stock shelves with products.
Bachelor of Arts: Economics
- Northern Schultz – East Melvinaside, Texas
High School Diploma
- Northern Mohr University – Tanekamouth, Hawaii
- Prepare staff work schedules when there is complication with the previous schedules.
- Answering the telephone and speaking with our anticipated guests that call to inquire about our menu, call ahead seating, wait times, comments/complaints, etc.
- Playing the role of lead host for most shifts which involves, organizing wait times, deciding other hosts duties and telling them where to sit guests.
- Constantly communicating with all managers on duty as well as all front of the house staff.
- Maintaining composure under periods of high stress and high volume.
- Writing down take-out orders in person and over the phone and entering the orders into a point of sales system.
- Assembling take-out orders and cash handling.
- Help take orders from patrons for food or beverages when servers are in the weeds.
- Constantly communicating with managers on duty as well as staff.
- Maintaining composure under periods of high stress.
- Reservation bookkeeper, ensuring organized and accurate records of customers.
- Planned private dining room events.
- Lead team of hosts
- Delegate responsibilities to co-workers
- Head of customer interactions
- As above.
head hostess/server assiant
- Training new hostess
- First impression of the restaurant and last warming goodbye, creating positive and fun experience for the customer s
- Assign co-host their positions to focus on for the shift
- Maintaining waiting list, reservation and seating chart for the entire restaurant throughout service
- Worked at a highly fast passes environment with opportunities to multitask and be attentive with customers
- Perform any other reasonable duties as required by the Restaurant Manager or the Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Monitor customer satisfaction and respond to customer feedback and complaints
- Constantly drive and motivate the team to create specific WOW moments to surprise and delight guests in the restaurants
- Train new and existing employees on full food and beverage offerings
- Ensure all guest preferences and allergies are attended to on a consistent basis
- As hostess, efficiently communicated with team members to fully maximize efforts and coordinate all seating, phone calls and reservations
- Managed servers, trained new employees, filled in where needed and provided overall quality control
- As server, maintained composure and provided engaging service in an extremely high volume environment, confidently managing up to ten tables at once
- Asked to return for a second season, worked June 2013 – October 2013
- Responsible for training new hosts
- Organized restaurant floor plans
- Coordinated take out and delivery orders
- Answered guest questions about menu and restaurants
- Assisted managers and waitstaff with their duties
- Write daily specials on the chalkboard.
- Sweep front patio and around host stand.
- Check all menus to ensure proper cleaning.
- Do a restroom check and re-stock.
- Read all special requests for lunch and dinner shifts to properly assign guests to their corresponding tables.
- Greet guests and take them to their tables.
- Answer phone and make reservations
- Greet guests and seat them at tables or in waiting areas
- Calculate total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total sales
- Operate cash registers to accept payments for food and beverages
- Supervise others and provide on-the-job training
- Pay company bills by cash, vouchers, or checks
- Answer telephone calls and respond to inquiries or transfer calls