- Conduct research or collect data on renewable or alternative energy systems or technologies such as solar thermal and photo-voltaic energy.
- Conducted a Geophysical survey for Groundwater exploration, location of mining potential and rip ability assessment using 2D Electrical Resistivity and 2D Seismic method.
- Processed & Interpretated Geophysical data.
- Responsible for testing, parameterization, and optimization of job flows for marine time processing and imaging
- Perform complex calculations as part of the analysis and evaluation of data, using computers.
- Maintained strong fluency in Geophysical Software from inputting all environmental project field data into corporate database.
- Prepared accurate reports and performed efficient processing and modelling of all seismic raw data.
- Observed reaction of recording equipment to detect irregularities and ensure data quality.
- Coordinated with clients and contractors for aid in project completion.
- Provided drafting support to civil engineering staff.
- Decided on suitable seismic measurements and data processing techniques.
- Prepared maps and interpretations for all seismic data and performed regular analysis of data.