- Taught students ages 8 through 18 from various backgrounds in main subjects (Maths, German, English, History, Biology, Physics) in 1-1 lessons
- Organized one-on-one tutoring sessions for a student in Introductory Biology, Chemistry, and Statistics.
- Create 1-2 hour lesson plans.
- Instruct students ages 6-10 at their homes.
- Communicate with parents about needs and methodology.
- Taught and assisted student in English subject.
- Collaborated with student to complete homework assignments, identify lagging skills and correct weaknesses.
- Held meetings with parents to discuss student’s progress and respond to concerns.
- Motivated student towards learning and studying to build self-confidence and reduce anxiety of failure in writing.
- Worked with student in home environments to provide educational support.
- Tutoring several subjects such as physics-maths and russian-english languages
- Forming teaching materials
- Preparation for school exams
- Conduct quizzes & tests and evaluate the performance of an individual student.
- Planning and organization: Having to plan a schedule and review the content learned during each session. It was also necessary to prepare the materials and resources also accessed during the tutoring.
- Setting and meeting goals: Worked with the student on effectively setting and achieving those objectives within a timeframe.
- Time management: A tutor always requires to arrive and finish the lesson on time, follow the schedule’s plan sharply and strive to meet goals within a specific timeframe adequately.
- Help to solve the problem of an individual student.
- I am pursuing Bachelor’s of Engineering from Silver Oak Collage of Engineering & Technology.
- I have interest in teaching and I also want to continue it after the completion of my BE.
- I use to teach students of 7th to 10th standard.
- Well, I like to help my collage juniors in their study and project works.