- Observed color of products being baked and adjust oven temperatures, humidity and conveyor speeds accordingly.
- Measured flour and shortenings to prepare batters ,doughs,fillings ,or icings ,using scales or graduated containers
- Review work procedures and operational problems to determine ways to improve service, performance, or safety. to prepare batters, doughs, fillings, or icings, using scales or graduated containers.
senior food technologist
- Ensure Ingredients used is according to FSSC 22000, HACCP KKM, HALAL, Statutory & Regulatory requirement
- Ensure labeling follows the local & international requirement.
- Maintain good technical links with all key suppliers
- Stay apprised of current processing and packaging technologies and ingredients
senior food technologist
- Develop, execute and deliver on the Strategic Plan for Foods Category
- Execute and deliver on new product projects
- Execute and deliver on R and D cost reduction and/or quality improvement projects
- Develop and maintain project plans whilst identifying critical paths and resources required for different projects
- Ensure that food safety and quality are fundamental elements in all projects
- Ensure that all products comply with all applicable legislation
- Act as a technical consultant for all strategic business unit on formulation, processing and trouble-shooting
- generating new product ideas and recipes
- modifying and improving existing recipes
- designing processes and machinery for the production of recipes on a large scale
- liaising with marketing staff
- ensuring that strict hygiene food safety standards are met
- monitoring the use of additives
- testing and examining samples
- Performing audits of food suppliers for compliance with HACCP standards, also ensure that food products match up to product specifications
- Prepare and conduct audits.
- Make presentations to and provide explanations of food safety documents to client personnel as necessary.
- Conduct Food Handler Training (MOH certified).
- Ensure that work activities related to food production are being conducted in a manner that is safe, healthy and aides by any relevant food production safety regulations.
- Development of written programs.
- Implementation of GMP/HACCP systems.
- Collected raw milk samples and conducted adulteration tests.
- Prepared samples for checking and monitoring purposes and logged all required information.
- Recorded, analyzed and distributed statistical information of raw material collection and milk production.
- Reported all malfunctions to production executives and quality assurance managers to ensure immediate action.
- Inspected products and worker progress throughout production.
- Helped the quality assurance managers in the implementation of HACCP .
- Develop new products for production, based on consumer feedback and latest market trends.
- Able to handle different types of food ingredients and food additives, has basic knowledge towards them.
- Demonstrate products to clients and improve the products based on their feedback and suggestions.
- Conduct shelf life study for products before launching products.
- Sourcing for suitable ingredients and evaluate to select the appropriate ingredients.
- Experienced sensory training.
- Check raw almonds for maturity or stability for processing and finished products for safety, quality, and nutritional value.
- Confer with plant operators and packaging and marketing specialists to resolve problems in product development.
- Develop new products like flavoured almonds roasted almonds, flavoured almond butter, processing, packaging, storing, and delivering foods, using knowledge of food processing and other sciences
- Incharge of the Quality assurance and production
- To establish quality system in Distribution center & liaise with suppliers on quality assurance issues
- To monitor the food safety and food quality of the products supplied by the suppliers to KFC outlets are assured
- Quarterly QA checks for internal suppliers, external poultries and external bakeries (East Malaysia). , prepare reports and compile feedbacks of the checks to ensure actions are taken for improvement
- Coordinate with external laboratory as per schedule and as and when required to arrange for sampling and lab test