Experienced taxi driver seeking a full-time contracted role within the United Arab Emirates area. Open availability, clean driving record, and 5 years of success providing efficient, on-time transportation services. Comprehensive knowledge of roads, freeways, and establishments with exceptional directional capabilities and time management skills.
Fleet Coordinator, Will and Sons. North Angelina, Oregon
May. 2020 – Present
- Maintain metrics, reports, process documentation, customer service logs, or training or safety records.
- Supervise the work of logistics specialists, planners, or schedulers.
- Direct or coordinate comprehensive logistical or reverse logistical functions for product life cycles, including acquisition, distribution, internal allocation, delivery, recycling, reuse, or final disposal of resources.
- Negotiate with suppliers or customers to improve supply chain efficiency or sustainability.
- Direct distribution center operation to ensure achievement of cost, productivity, accuracy, or timeliness objectives.
- Negotiate transportation rates or services.
- Analyze the financial impact of proposed logistics changes, such as routing, shipping modes, product volumes or mixes, or carriers.
- Recommend optimal transportation modes, routing, equipment, or frequency.
Document Controller, Turcotte LLC. South Philomena, Kansas
Oct. 2013 – Aug. 2014
- Communicate consolidated responses of submittals to contractors and consultants so that project details are clear.
- Being adaptable and willing to handle last minute requests, alternate trip planning, or emergency response
- Coordinate submittals ensuring receiving procedures are adhered to and reminders are sent in order that deadlines.
- Analyse technical documents (e.g. specifications, calculation notes, drawings)
- Ensure that all documentation handled is approved and signed so that processes are followed and the information is directed to the necessary persons.
- Organize meeting schedules, training requests and travel for all managers to ensure the smooth running of the department.
- Scheduling and writing the progress reports
West Missouri College, East Isabel, Georgia
Bachelor of Science, Electrical Technology, Dec. 2011
287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
- Liaise with Workshop personnel on trucks servicing and maintenance
- Report on accidents and Handling of insurance and claims.
- Hire drivers.
- Train drivers on the use of PDA and the use of in office software for filling in run sheets.
- Allocate runs.
- schedule use of vehicles and allocation of vehicles to drivers.
- review incoming run requests.
- co-ordinate drivers and instructed to loading zones.
- Ensured optimum product(petroleum) lifting and delivery in East and Central Africa.
- Ensured vehicle utility is maximized through optimum route allocation.
- Ensured vehicle compliancy using SATELLITE TRACKING equipment.
- Planned for all loading activities on weekly basis.
- Ensured personnel compliancy( drivers) on routing and driving behaviors.
- Prepared monthly consolidated reports for the trucks(Cost vs Revenue,Trips Report).
- Ensured Trucks compliancy with all legal and statutory requirements.
- Ensured optimum product(petroleum) lifting and distribution in East and Central African Markets.
- Ensured maximum vehicle utilization through optimum route allocations.
- Ensured truck compliancy through modern SATELLITE TRACKING SYSTEM.
- Provided and planned for loading activities on weekly basis.
- Ensured personnel compliancy through monitoring of driver driving behaviors(re-routing and over speeding).
- Supervised and ensured personnel productivity of 57 drivers.
- Prepared monthly consolidated reports for Trucks(Cost Vs Revenue Trips Reports).
- Responsible for asset management of fleet services for Managed Print Service customers
- Ensure feedback from client is passed on to the delivery team to help service improvements
- Implementing effective workflow processes
- Contribute to more efficient work processes
- Participate in team meetings and general inputs in day to day improvements