287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
Detail-oriented and organized Stocker with 3+ years of experience providing support and able to assist with the safe and accurate handling of material. Capable of providing excellent customer service and communication with diverse customers. Experienced in monitoring inventory, maintain cleanliness of the gym for the safety of guests and co-workers.
Fitness Trainer, Mosciski LLC. Gleasonville, Indiana
Feb. 2016 – Present
As a dedicated fitness trainer responsibilities and duties include but not limited to:
- Customer service
- Group fitness instruction
- Personal 1 on 1 training
- Stock merchandise and track inventory
Dishwasher, Prep Cook, and Receiver, Schinner, Waelchi and Koch. Lake Humberto, Nebraska
Aug. 2011 – Oct. 2011
Duties included but not limited to:
- Food prep
- Receiving and checking inventory as well as stocking.
Greenfelder University, Kuhnborough, Hawaii
GED, GED, Dec. 2011
- Guided clients on proper nutrition and exercise habits.
- Checked all gym equipment for proper use and function.
- Devised new programs and monitored the progress of clients.
- Prepared correspondence, accounting and financial documents for analysis.
- Provide training direction, encouragement, motivation, and nutritional advice to help people achieve their fitness goals. Arrange and conduct fitness programs according to objectives and injuries. Take precautions and help with injury prevention, asses and report the progress of recovering athletes. In case of injury presence, provide a safe and effective training program with no contraindicated exercise.
- Developed fitness and wellness programs.
- Maintain fitness equipment at the facility.
- Track attendance, participation, or performance data related to individual clients.
- Built a strong client base with a roster of satisfied clients
- Guided clients through safe workouts modified to their fitness levels and medical considerations
- Provide exceptional customer service and securing new clients through referrals
- Check all gym equipment for proper use and functions, minimizing accidents or malfunctions
- Teach kickboxing and self-defence to our members to help them achieve their fitness goals.
- Always motivating, challenging and creating a community of helping members achieve their training goals.
- Maintaining an energetic, positive environment at 30 Minute Hit while having a genuine interest and ability to learn and be taught.
- Ensuring safe and clean facilities and equipment.
- Design a flexible and effective workout plan in the home environment take care of clients requirements.
- Design group classes.
- Give Diet plans to our clients.
- Helping clients to achive their fitness goal
- Assisting clients with warm up and cool down session.
- Assisting clients in exercise to minimize injury.
- Maintaining the training log and documentation of the clients.
- Monitoring the clients progress.
- Instructed gym members about correct use of weight resistance and cardiovascular equipment.
- Educated clients on effective ways to exercise while on business travel, at home and on vacation.
- Monitored clients’ progress and modified programs, as needed.
- Explained exercise modifications and contraindicated movements to participants with history of injury.
- Educated club members about relationship between nutrition and fitness.
- Demonstrate how to carry out various exercises and routines
- Watch clients do exercises and show or tell them correct techniques to minimize injury and improve fitness
- Give alternative exercises during workouts or classes for different levels of fitness and skill
- Give clients information or resources about nutrition, weight control, and lifestyle issues
- Give emergency first aid if needed
- Personal training, programme design for beginners and intermediate trainees.
- Track record of individual programming nutrition plans, successful weight loss programs.
- Built a strong client base with 97% repeat business and roaster of satisfied clients.
- Plan and conduct training programs in dietetics, nutrition, and institutional management and administration for medical students, health-care personnel and the general public.
- Demonstrate how to carry out various exercises and routines, instruct correct techniques to minimize injury and improve fitness
- Recommend alternative exercises during workouts or classes for different levels of fitness and skill
- Monitor clients’ progress and adapt programs as needed
- Explain and enforce safety rules and regulations on sports, recreational activities, and the use of exercise equipment
fitness trainer/ instructor
- Furnace Factory is a health and physical fitness club by Citam Buruburu Youth that aims at transforming the lives of people in the society including the young people to be physically, mentally, as well as spiritually fit.
- There is a huge need for our generation today to embrace healthy living since nowadays people have ignored it and are not aware of the dangers of unhealthy living
- It’s also to help them learn the art of discipline,patience, perseverance and determination as they go through the physical fitness journey
- As they also go through the fires of life and for them to burn down their unwanted body fat, unwanted pain, anger and struggles of life and come out of the furnace as pure gold, priceless and ready to take on the world and fulfill their God given purpose.
- Plan routines and choose different movements for each set of muscles, depending on participants’ capabilities and limitations.
- Maintained and grew monthly sales goals by increasing visibility on social media and digital marketing.
- Maintained relationships with members by providing excellent customer service, communication, and provide solutions for any customer concerns.
- Incorporated knowledge, education, proper form, and effective routines to enhance the experience for all customers.
- Demonstrating exercise and routine to clients.
- Assisting clients in exercises to minimize injury.
- Modifying exercise according to the clients fitness level.
- Designing personalized program for optimal results.
- Monitoring client progress.
- Providing information or resources on general fitness and health issues.
- Provide training direction, encouragement, motivation, and nutritional advice to prepare our clients
- Plan and direct physical conditioning programs that will enable clients to achieve maximum performance.
- Adjust coaching techniques, based on the strengths and weaknesses of clients
- Care for athletic injuries, using physical therapy methods, techniques, or medication.
- Advise members/clients on the proper use of equipment.
- Recommend special diets to improve client
- Provide individual support or counseling in general wellness or nutritions’ health, increase their stamina, or alter their weight.
- Present an exercise program to clients.
- Modify exercises according to clients’ fitness levels and adapt programs as needed.
- Observing clients while exercising and correct them if necessary in order to minimize injury and improve fitness.
- Provide nutritional counseling.
- Providing information or resources on general fitness and health issues.
- Responsible for opening and closing the gym.
- Cultivated positive relationships with participants by interacting with them during group fitness classes.
- Explained the use of exercise equipment to all participants, prioritizing safety at all times.
- Explained and demonstrated exercises to participants.