- Design drawings for exhibition spaces
- Research for artist’s content and materials
- Assisting with curatorial duties such as archiving, interpretive materials, and display
- collective term used to describe creative disciplines like sculpture, painting, and drawing. Fine artists work across a variety of mediums – paper, metal, clay, photographic film, and wood – usually specializing in a single ‘fine arts’ sub-category.
fine artist /illustrator
- Designed graphic material for use as illustration, or advertising on manufactured materials and packaging.
- Created sculptures, statues, and other three-dimensional artwork by using abrasives and tools to shape, carve, and fabricate materials such as plastic, wood or metal.
- Developed graphics and layouts for product illustrations and company logos.
- Completed commissioned artwork, paintings, murals, sculptures, installations.