- Discuss job performance problems with employees to identify causes and issues and to work on resolving problems.Program computers to operate machinery.
- Ensure that supplies were stocked for the Firm, such as supplies, for the different offices. Assist with moves on weekends, maintenance of building.
- Coordinate with other professionals, such as contractors and plumbers, to ensure job success.
- Shopped at Sam’s for supplies and assisted with Retreats every year, driving a truck with different items for the Retreat.
- Set up and manage filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork and maintaining documents, such as attendance records, 201 files, correspondence, or other material.
- Assist contractors for any transaction or works needed with in and outside the client’ premises.
- Prepare monthly operational reports required by Facilities Manager
- Handle and process petty cash reimbursements.
- Inspect and maintain cleanliness with in the office premises.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Facilities Manager.
- Perform reception desk duties, presenting a welcoming presence to all guests.
- Open and/or close the Admin Office.
- Ensure reception desk coverage during office hours.
- Ensure the Admin Office is clean and well supplied.
- Assist Admin Office staff with: