- Prepare budgets for approval, including those for funding or implementation of ‘make read projects needed by the estate.
- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and absoliute ease for tenants and property owner
- Implement corrective action plans to solve tenant based or property problems.
- Coordinate with other professionals, such as contractors, electricians, mechanics, and painters, to ensure job success.
- Plan, coordinate, and oversee logistics of estate valued at approx. 20 million dollars.
- Oversee the care and maintenance of multi million dollar car collection.
- Negotiate sale and arrange delivery of car collection.
- Oversee and work with appraisers to determine value of vast estate collections.
- Responsible for the day to day upkeep of the estate
- Keep up to date with legislation and regulations that affect the estate
- Fostering a collaborative working approach with internal or external staff
- Working with homeowners and the senior leadership of the business to keep them up to date on developments or potential issues
- Oversee the development of the estate, to ensure smooth running to meet the estate’s objective.
- Responsible for supervision of workers in the estate, this includes ; Electricians,Plumbers,Security Personnel,Painters,Gardeners and other construction workers