sr. equity trader
- Work directly with Outside Money Managers and the Reorg Dept. in the processing of any Corporate Actions involving accounts managed for Wells Fargo Advisors
- Process large order errors and trade corrections for Outside Money Managers
- Assist in the testing of new trading platforms
- Assist in the training of newly hired associates
- Quickly and accurately process equity, mutual fund, and options trades either over the system or directly with the trading desk in New York
- Process order errors and trade corrections for Outside Money Managers
- Process paperwork in the billing of debiting or crediting as a result of order errors
- Allocate large block trades to individual accounts
- Researched NIFTY, Sensex, and FX markets, executed all investment decisions.
- Prepared daily trading strategies for intraday and overnight trading positions.
- Led weekly meetings discussing profitable trading strategies, current market conditions, and upcoming events/data releases that could affect market conditions.
- Conducted fundamental research and financial analyses on the results to execute optimal investments
- Traded Philippines and offshore equities, funds, and ETFs.
- Provided coverage and investment advisory with regards to investment opportunities in the Philippine equity space.
- Increased product flow by 160% for 2018 on a y/y basis.
- Managed and maintained relationships for internal and external stakeholders relevant to the line of business