- Complies with the proper operating procedures of safety and health standards/regulations.
- Supports & implements Environmental Management System with respect to the job.
- Performs other functions as may be assigned from time to time by superior.
- Demonstrate or explain products to provide customers with products that suit their needs
- Attended sales training once a week for 4 years learning how to approach customers, use proper questioning techniques, and up-selling products
- Research products in order to have a complete knowledge of those products
- Ensures quality of work to the satisfaction of customers (internal or external).
- Ensures the proper operation and maintenance of eight different conveyor sorters along with eight different Knapp conveyor systems.
- Performs preventative maintenance on sorters to include: in-feed table,conveyor belts, in-line printers and applicators on a weekly basis.
- Performs troubleshooting maintenance and repairs of all power and control boxes for each sorter.
- Programming specific tasks into computer system.
- Repair or maintain the operating condition of industrial processing equipment.
- Analyze test results, machine error messages or information obtained from operators to diagnose equipment problems.
- Records repair and maintenance performed.
- Enter codes and instructions to program controlled machinery.
- Supports and provides service to manufacturing to meet the customer needs
- Executes maintenance activities and machine set-up/conversion on his assigned equipment and to keep such manufacturing equipment available for production use at all times. Ensures that his equipment performance and reliability is maintained at its optimum level all times.
- Assists in the monitoring, maintenance and review of equipment performance records such as Equipment History, Equipment Trouble Records, Equipment PM Records, TCMs, SPC Records, etc., and ensures the integrity and quality of such.
- Recommends equipment performance improvements through equipment or process modifications and upgrades.
- Coordinates with manufacturing and the different manufacturing and maintenance support groups on implementing the different preventive/planned maintenance activities.
- Prepares and monitors the Repair and Maintenance cost performance of his assigned equipment and recommends appropriate control measures to achieve desired results.
- Responsible for the equipment spares and logistics tracking and monitoring of his assigned equipment/module.