- Collected samples of benthic macroinvertebrates as a part of New Jersey’s Ambient Macroinvertebrate Network (AMNET). The benthic macroinvertebrates served as water quality indicators and helped provide a general determination of the presence or absence of contaminants in a given stream.
- Processed laboratory samples, as well as calibrated sampling instrumentation used for in-stream physical/ chemical measurements, and habitat assessments.
- Managed data collected from sampling events and examined the presence and concentration of contaminants, such as coliform colony forming units (CFUs), in a given sample
- Monitored for bacterial presence in ambient waters as a part of New Jersey’s Summer Bacterial Network for regulatory monitoring. Preserved and transported those samples to the Department of Health Laboratory for analysis
- Conduct TENORM Surveys
- Emergency Spill Response
- Confined Space Energy Crew
- Frac Tank Cleanout
- Waste Consolidation
- Managed inbound and outbound ﬂow of hazardous waste disposal.
- Identiﬁed and corrected discrepancies on labeled containers.
- Inspected, labeled and documented inbound and outbound shipments.
- Utilized forklift to stack, organize, and move disposal containers.